document uploading

Btuvi

I can upload documents on desktop but cannot access any way to do it on app using galaxy s5. The only thing that comes up on app is earnings (I'm a newbie). When I youtube process I cannot duplicate it on cell phone.

Where am I going astray?

Btuvi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is correct. On pc I can do it and find "manage documents" but I can't see how to do it from cell phone. I either don't have a way or cannot find first step. The latter possibility is most likely. What am I missing?

Thanks for reply.

redloh

Tap "account" --> "documents" then tap each document you want to upload, this should allow you to take a picture of the document you wish to upload.

Btuvi

I can follow your instructions. However, when I tap on documents the only thing that comes up is my driver's license. There is no list of documents. I have no options available. Nothing is as it is when I use pc to go to partners. On pc all the info I would expect to be able to access on phone is there and I can and have uploaded documents.

Perhaps I should start from scratch again and download app again. I'm a little concerned about doing this as I imagine I will lose the info I now have on app.

Any thoughts?

redloh

Hmm.. You may need to download the app again. Only thing I can think of is that you may not have the most recent version available. You won't lose any information since all your information is stored online.

Btuvi

I tried uninstalling and re-installing - with the same results. When on phone I tap on account and it takes me to a page revealing my photo id/driver's license and next to it the car I drive. Below that I tap on documents and it takes me to a page headed Documents. Below that it says "Driver Documents". Below that is Driver's License with expiration date. That's as far as I get. There is no place else to go nor is there a way to get there. This is a galaxy S5 so phone should not be a problem.

I appreciate your effort to help, Redloh. Can you point me to a better place to post this problem - or do you have any other suggestions. I must be doing something wrong but have no idea what.

redloh

I have iOS so i'm not sure if the android app is much different. Has support given you any help? They are normally pretty quick to respond to an email.

redloh

I just thought of another idea. Log into uber.com from your phone's browser. You can upload a picture of your documents that way if the app isn't letting you.