Document Upload Rejected

Doyling

I can't get my vehicle inspection to pass the threshold. I have scanned it into PDF with my home scanner, looks great and clean scan. Upload it and little bit later get message it's rejected. The box for State Certification Number is not populated, is that possibly the issue?

25rides7daysaweek

I can't get my vehicle inspection to pass the threshold. I have scanned it into PDF with my home scanner, looks great and clean scan. Upload it and little bit later get message it's rejected. The box for State Certification Number is not populated, is that possibly the issue?
Scanning makes them an unacceptable format. Always take pics and submit documents like that. Good luck !

SHalester

The box for State Certification Number is not populated, is that possibly the issue?
that would be the variable I'd say is the culprit if the upload was a good quality. For my annual inspection they didn't accept the upload because they said the 'inspection date' was missing. Welp, it was dead center of the document. So I CIRCLED and labeled and drew an arrow to the date and uploaded again. That was accepted. <sigh>

Daisey77

This happened to me. They kept rejecting it over and over and over. I spoke with support. they said everything was good they don't know why it was being rejected and to keep submitting it. Come to find out one of the boxes hadn't been filled . I want to say it was the VIN number LOL or something like that. I don't know how I didn't notice that but at the same time how could support not realize that was the cause of rejection? Fill out the box and resend it. See what happens

34-Methoxyzacko

Others have offered suggestions, and I agree with what’s been offered. I use two different options between Uber vs. Lyft. With Uber, I simply “allow” camera access and snap the image precisely as they request it (ensuring all four corners show). With Lyft, I take a photo to my liking and use “Choose Existing photo,” then upload that image.
Sending .PDF format will almost certainly result in being declined. I actually had support messaging me in-app, almost in real-time (kinda like Lyft, but interestingly not as horrendous) and they specifically said NOT to send a .PDF.
Best of luck.

willowcamp

I’ve been rejected for insurance. Over and over. I’m guessing because my yearly insurance renew date is 2 weeks away. I’ve sent current coverage which expires in 2 weeks as well. Rejected over and over. Green light hub here is closed. Is there still a help call number? A help email address? Or am I just another victim of Algorithm Universe?

Wildgoose

I’ve been rejected for insurance. Over and over. I’m guessing because my yearly insurance renew date is 2 weeks away. I’ve sent current coverage which expires in 2 weeks as well. Rejected over and over. Green light hub here is closed. Is there still a help call number? A help email address? Or am I just another victim of Algorithm Universe?
Place two insurance cards closing each other then upload one single picture both cards are in it together.

Doyling

Uber is killing me. I have up loaded about 21 times. Different resolutions, from the app, scanned versions, and so on. Is there a real person somewhere with a brain I can send it to?

TomTheAnt

Is there a real person somewhere with a brain I can send it to?

At Uber??? :eek:

Daisey77

did you try filling in that box for the state certification number? Forget the pdf version. Fill in the box, take a picture, and send it in!!

Daisey77

I actually looked at my inspection form today because I couldn't remember exactly when it expired. I thought they denied mine because we forgot the VIN. Nope, it was denied because I didn't have the mileage written in! They denied it probably 20 times. Every time simply said rejected please resubmit. No one including phone support would tell me why it was being rejected. I would make sure every single line or box is filled out

Wildgoose

I keep uploading vehicle inspection and getting a message Your document was rejected please resubmit.
The problem is that driver have no idea why the documents is being kept rejected. So, you have to figure out the reason why.
How?? Calling support is not a good solution since they are not the department that denied your documents. They will tell you what you have already known. So try this....
""" Write a note on the document that I don't know what is wrong with the document and Uber has kept rejecting it. Please email me what more is needed or what is wrong with the document to [email protected]. Thank you. """ And upload it. They will surely contact you.