"Do you wanna do a line?"

5spdturbo

"No thanks...I haven't had my coffee yet.'

600 AM...first ride of the morning - pick up two geeked out pax...

"You got an aux cord? Can you play this song thru your phone?" Meanwhile he's playing Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" (or whatever that song is) on his cell phone...
"Bro...we gotta go to the store and get beer and cigarettes" as we arrive at their destination....
So we get to the store and he goes in...the female pax tells me they've been doing coke all night (that was pretty obvious to me long before she tells me). That's when she offers me a line...I said no thanks...maybe of it was 2 am and not 6 am lol.....

So much for the boring morning shift!

5spdturbo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't do blow.

It gives me the ability to charm the pants of any woman I meet, but the equipment doesn't work when needed.

Had a pax who told me she was doing speed all night. She slept the entire 30 minute trip to her house and tipped me $10.
I got a $10 tip too...the bills were all moist and crumpled...

TXUbering

I had a pax ask me if I "like to make my eyes red". I told him, "no, my eyes are red because of all the hours of sleep I lose trying to make minimum wage driving Uber".

pnp

Had pax pick up in South Beach and took him to Space at 6 am, a magic hour here in Miami downtown. two blocks before arrival, he asks me when was the last time I tooted to which I offered "been way to many moons to remember". Would you like a bump he offered, and I gracefully declined. "Do you mind if i..?" and a big snort followed. no use saying no at that point.

UberBastid

Coke used to be my drug of choice, back in my younger misspent youth.
(HOW the hell did I live through those days?)

One of my most memorable weekends was with a stewardess on a three day layover, and eight ball of coke, and a case of champagne we stole from the wedding I met her at.

I admit freely that my wife saved my life.
I'd of been dead, or in prison decades ago.

The way my blood pressure is now ... if I did a line blood would squirt outta my ears and eyes, and I'd just die.
But, the memories keep me warm.

No regrets.

Boca Ratman

You're in Miami, this shouldn't surprise you.

I've been offered coke more than any other substance including alcohol & weed.
Post automatically merged:

Had pax pick up in South Beach and took him to Space at 6 am, a magic hour here in Miami downtown. two blocks before arrival, he asks me when was the last time I tooted to which I offered "been way to many moons to remember". Would you like a bump he offered, and I gracefully declined. "Do you mind if i..?" and a big snort followed. no use saying no at that point.

Last edited: