• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

"Do you think you could put the fear of God in Elon Musk and put them out of business?"

goneubering

Coastal_Cruiser

Without a beat, Powers answered: “Yes, I think we have the potential to do that.”
Thanx for posting. Great article. Although Power's answer, in the conext of the article, seems rather silly. Solar ovens, compared to EVs and energy creation and storage products? Come on.

btw, my brother-in-law invented and markets a similar gadget 20 years ago. The Powers product has a concentrator though, which must give a great boost to cooking time.

TheDevilisaParttimer

I wouldn’t be to quick to count Musk out. He has his quirks, he over pitches his technological timelines but despite all the mans a damn visionary.

Honestly I think Musk just needs to hang in there he won’t truly break away from the pack until solid state batteries imho.

When people start seeing cars with 800 mile radius, minimum electricity needed, rapid charge, and middle class affordable then 80% of the gas car market will die.

goneubering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn’t be to quick to count Musk out. He has his quirks, he over pitches his technological timelines but despite all the mans a damn visionary.

Honestly I think Musk just needs to hang in there he won’t truly break away from the pack until solid state batteries imho.

When people start seeing cars with 800 mile radius, minimum electricity needed, rapid charge, and middle class affordable then 80% of the gas car market will die.
He’s the closest thing we’ve got to a mad scientist so I’m rooting for him to succeed but his erratic behavior makes me wonder if Tesla will survive.

Cold Fusion

He’s the closest thing we’ve got to a mad scientist so I’m rooting for him to succeed but his erratic behavior makes me wonder if Tesla will survive.
Steve Jobs, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford etc Never displayed “erratic behavior”.
To the contrary, it Comes with the territory when you’re a visionary