Do you think U/L higher ups read this forum?

ZenUber

I’ve been thinking about writing a list of strong suggestions to UL and posting it here. If they see a consensus among users - who knows.

ZenUber

Has anybody heard about these reps from U/L that order a ride and then take the driver to the hub to question him about what he thinks?

Freddie Blimeau

Yeah they prolly do but what can the mods do to stop them, you know? See, this is like a open forum so if anybody can like post on it & half the posts here are from sock puppets & trolls anyhow, the mods ain't gonna be able to do a whole lot about Uber employees who don't do nothing except read it, see.

JimKE

I doubt that they bother -- they don't care what drivers think.

Drivers are a renewable resource to them. We're about the same rank as the water in your toilet tank -- when you flush, it fills up again. And unfortunately, that's not the only accurate reference to toilets you could make, lol.

If some topic attracts outside media coverage, they might have one of their PR people look at it, but I seriously doubt if either company follows UP or any other social media site regularly.

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
I doubt that they bother -- they don't care what drivers think.

Drivers are a renewable resource to them. We're about the same rank as the water in your toilet tank -- when you flush, it fills up again. And unfortunately, that's not the only accurate reference to toilets you could make, lol.

If some topic attracts outside media coverage, they might have one of their PR people look at it, but I seriously doubt if either company follows UP or any other social media site regularly.
They've deactivated people for posting critical opinions on Social Media sites, so somebody is reading. I am going to assume this was more prevalent in the earlier days under Travis when everything Uber did was essentially illegal.

Chud5

Has anybody heard about these reps from U/L that order a ride and then take the driver to the hub to question him about what he thinks?
Those are called Uber listen rides. They generally ask you questions about the company and what they can do to help drivers. They don't go to the hubs, at least in my market, they just go home. It's basically a free ride home for the Uber employee.