Do you think this is illegal?

2MsBandT

Do you think it is illegal for Lyft to not inform the driver a ride will be Prime Time before he/she accepts a ride? It is very easy for Lyft to say a ride was not Prime Time after you accept a ride and you have no proof because you cannot take a screenshot of the app showing the pt when the ride was requested.

This should be illegal.

eman1122

This is Lyft's biggest problem in my opinion. They really need to show that a fare is a PT fare. I got lucky on Saturday to get a PT fare because I saw the destination was in an area that was showing PT so I jumped on it.

second2noone

it's a problem but lyft hasn't done anything about it. Lyft is way more honest Fuber. Lying and deceiving is fuber's MO.

also, another issue is Lyft needs to enlarge that backyard size PT they always only showing.

Retrojka

I'm sure we all agreed to it when we clicked on the agree box when signing up. Unless we read the user agreement, which I didn't and I'm sure nobody else did, we don't know what we agreed to.

Old Smokey

It only Prime Time's once a week. Does it really matter unless you are trying to game the surge. I think they are sharper than FUBER.

uber strike

just because something may be legal, hard to fight, or prove doesn't mean it is ethical. i think lyft must change these unethical policies and take a stand for drivers everywhere...setting themselves apart from uber once and for all.

Old Smokey

just because something may be legal, hard to fight, or prove doesn't mean it is ethical. i think lyft must change these unethical policies and take a stand for drivers everywhere...setting themselves apart from uber once and for all.
I thought that was the fight being waged against FUBER. Lyft does resolve issues quickly, usually within a couple of emails. Lyft business is building daily, spend $20 on their printed business cards and a couple of referrals they pay for themselves. Good people are tired of the FUBER BS just like the drivers. I know it is hard to pass up the FUBER incentives but you can make just as much with LYFT. Be ahead of the curve, not behind. FUBER is looking to loose 6.5 market share from 14.2 last year, a lot of the free rides in China was driving the ridership numbers. Toe to toe they are in no better shape than Lyft, but floating in a sea of RIO OLYMPIC water venue shit on the balance sheet.

uber strike

I thought that was the fight being waged against FUBER. Lyft does resolve issues quickly, usually within a couple of emails. Lyft business is building daily, spend $20 on their printed business cards and a couple of referrals they pay for themselves. Good people are tired of the FUBER BS just like the drivers. I know it is hard to pass up the FUBER incentives but you can make just as much with LYFT. Be ahead of the curve, not behind. FUBER is looking to loose 6.5 market share from 14.2 last year, a lot of the free rides in China was driving the ridership numbers. Toe to toe they are in no better shape than Lyft, but floating in a sea of RIO OLYMPIC water venue shit on the balance sheet.
you're in Oc. lyft Oc has cool rates. $1.05 per mile, $0.17 per minute.
but i agree, lyft is better than uber. way more respect for drivers, but they must stop instituting policies that mirror uber. policies that show lack of ethic or demonstrate deception.