Do you think I will be able to drive for Uber

MISTAHFAB916

I am 22 years old and the requirements state that 21 to 22 years old drivers must provide 3 years of driving experience, I have only had my license for 2 years however I had my permit for a year. With that being said I technically have 3 years of driving experience, do yo think uber will count that 1 year ?

reg barclay

I am 22 years old and the requirements state that 21 to 22 years old drivers must provide 3 years of driving experience, I have only had my license for 2 years however I had my permit for a year. With that being said I technically have 3 years of driving experience, do yo think uber will count that 1 year ?
I imagine driving experience means fully licensed but (assuming you already own a car and uber in your area doesn't require taxi license or insurance) it shouldn't cost you anything to try.

wk1102

No.