Do you rent cars to drive for Uber/Lyft?

ux-research

We're looking to conduct user-research with 3 people, who are currently renting cars (from FAIR, Lyft Express Drive, GetAround, ZipCar, Hertz) to drive for Uber/Lyft. The session will be remote and be approximately 60 minutes in length. You will be compensated $60 for your time and insights.

We'll be scheduling sessions for early next week (16th to 18th).

If you're interested and would like to participate, please reach out to me directly.

Thilly Gooth

Pay first and I'll tell you which company is best for your new anting endeavors. Stop trying to act like you have other motives.

ux-research

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure what "motives" you're referring to.

You'll be paid at the end of the research session for your time. Please let me know if you're interested. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

Thilly Gooth

I'm guessing you're just another ant-to-be that wants to rent a car and want to know which company is best, for free. I expect that you will rip people off. Whatever

ux-research

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our intention of the research is actually to understand what matters to you, what you're past experiences in using those services has been like and we're paying $60/hr for your time.

Thilly Gooth

Pay first and I'll tell you everything you want to know. I've rented through many and have a very high ride count considering the length of driving.