Do you prefer PAX sit in front or back seat?

I don't know what it is, but I get instantly frustrated when PAX sit in front on pickup? Don't have any idea why. Had some young buck sit up front today and started pushing all the dials on my GPS and radio. Immediately demanded he quit. I think most people know and are used to hoping in back so it's usually not an issue. I notice most the time it's the non US PAX's (Indian, middle eastern) that do it.

ROUGUE X

OMG! I had a few pax the past couple days that wanted to sit in front. I like my personal space and also the pax' smartphone inevitably gets in my line of sight(safety issue). I think they are first time users, they have not been educated on rider etiquette.

DylanSam

I would rather them sit in back but I really don't care. It's not going to bother me one way or the other. I've had just as many women jump in the front as guys too.

LyftRus

Sitting up front is ok but touching my radio controls without asking is a no no.

If you think a passenger sitting up front is bad, think about that passenger starts touching u on ur head and putting his arm around ur neck while on the expressway. I had that done to me couple weeks ago. Some drunk fu** which we had zero conversation to begin with.

DylanSam

Sitting up front is ok but touching my radio controls without asking is a no no.

If you think a passenger sitting up front is bad, think about that passenger starts touching u on ur head and putting his arm around ur neck while on the expressway. I had that done to me couple weeks ago. Some drunk fu** which we had zero conversation to begin with.

Nobody likes a hug from a total stranger while driving down the road!!!

LyftRus

Nobody likes a hug from a total stranger while driving down the road!!!

I wanted to put my hand around his wife which was in the back seat buy hey i would be way out of line and deactivated from uber instantly.

Can u believe i email support and its been over 2 weeks now and they haven't responded? HA go figure its not the first time they ignored emails from me.

If its not a life and death situation they don't have time for it and will ignore.

LyftRus

Don't care, unless you have some face piercing, face tattoo, or ear gauge. Then just in the back until I dump your stinky ass off in Logan Square. I don't want to talk to you.

I don't think piercings and tattoos are that scary...
maxresdefault.jpg

xcnco

I don't know what it is, but I get instantly frustrated when PAX sit in front on pickup? Don't have any idea why. Had some young buck sit up front today and started pushing all the dials on my GPS and radio. Immediately demanded he quit. I think most people know and are used to hoping in back so it's usually not an issue. I notice most the time it's the non US PAX's (Indian, middle eastern) that do it.

The Chinese do it because of custom. I find a lot of hipster west coast millennials do it as well.

Prius13

Millennials and sometimes Pakis want to sit up front. Nothing worse than a millennial sitting up front and no social skills. One time an X ride, four millennials and the cheap #ss pax who ordered ride (from Ord to University of Chicago for a debate competition), sits up front and says nothing the entire time. I wanted to stab my eyeballs.

UberBeemer

OMG! I had a few pax the past couple days that wanted to sit in front. I like my personal space and also the pax' smartphone inevitably gets in my line of sight(safety issue). I think they are first time users, they have not been educated on rider etiquette.
This happens a lot out here. I have a couple of frequent riders in town where we've become friendly, and I don't mind them in front. But the ones that start twiddling with dials and buttons, I usually say, "Excuse me, please don't adjust anything without asking." The dials on my dash are for the HVAC. The radio controls are not even labelled, except the buttons for "AM" and "FM". Mostly, the ones that feel like it's ok to do so are drunk.

Herself

I have my pax front seat moved all over to the front so when any of try they see its not too much of possible and they get that they r not welcomed there try it works for real

Omg

quesie

Why give them the option? Put something in your front seat. I'm their driver not their friend.

NHDriver

IDC if they sit in the front or back unless i can smell them before they decide. Odor = back seat and open windows. Other than that I could care less where they sit. Just use the in app tip function when you exit :smiles:

Damn that's crazy!

Candi

I have my pax front seat moved all over to the front so when any of try they see its not too much of possible and they get that they r not welcomed there try it works for real

Omg
I do the same thing and those bas***** will mess with it until they get it adjusted. lol