• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Do you make calls while you drive with pax?

Lolinator

Does anybody know which report on drivers is the worst? I have been getting one report every three weeks for different things but it doesn't even make sense because my driving review dashboard says perfect

And it want to get the same thing?

CDNcrippler1

Does anybody know which report on drivers is the worst? I have been getting one report every three weeks for different things but it doesn't even make sense because my driving review dashboard says perfect

And it want to get the same thing?
Van rental joker. That is the worst right before child molester.

Uber_Yota_916

Driving while impared, refusing service animals, physical confrontation, and racist comments will get you waitlisted if reported.

I've heard that after three of the same complaint you get the boot for good. I'm not sure if each complaint is permanent or if they fall off after x amount of time.

Smell smell

Pax told me it goes under professionalism
And psx said in Texas Uber drivers Gert uniforms
Texas drivers are mandated to wear ten gallon cowboy hats, cowboy boots with Spurs and instead of water they give out sweet tea.

Lolinator

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can you clear $2,000.00 in 7 days of Uber driving?? With or without question?? For Uber x??