"Do you have anything else [music] that you can put on"

MaximusMurkimus

This is even worse than asking for the aux cord, tbh

Naturally I just shut off the music for the rest of the ride. I'm so sorry Michael Jackson isn't what you prefer. Should've asked me another way.

Wolfie52

If that is what they said, that is a nice way to ask. I personally never listen to MJ ...especially when he was alive I didn't to give that child molester any money.

Maybe your in the wrong line of work if a simple "can you put on something else" makes you angry when you are serving the public.

Naturally I just shut off the music for the rest of the ride. I'm so sorry Michael Jackson isn't what you prefer. Should've asked me another way.

I create playlists from newest releases from my Tidal account, Pop playlist, HipHop/Rap/Trap playlist, and Alternative playlist.

Cableguynoe

I'm trying, but I can't think of a better way to ask.
Can you?

I create playlists from newest releases from my Tidal account, Pop playlist, HipHop/Rap/Trap playlist, and Alternative playlist.

Upload your picture to your avatar or that's a fake name!

NHDriver

I just chat with them and turn the music down. Takes the music right outta play... Prolly why no great music badges tho :frown:

MaximusMurkimus

If that is what they said, that is a nice way to ask. I personally never listen to MJ ...especially when he was alive I didn't to give that child molester any money.

Maybe your in the wrong line of work if a simple "can you put on something else" makes you angry when you are serving the public.

That was just an example; before that I had that question asked when I was playing smooth jazz off of my Pandora Radio.

Are you in south jersey? I had a pax tell me the last driver only listened to Michael Jackson

Central NJ

I have XM. That pretty much covers anything any normal person could want.

I can't stand normal non-talk radio. The mood whiplash between songs is terrible.

tohunt4me

You turn the music off.
Smile
Say " why of course "!
Reach for the glove compartment
And whip out the Trusty Kazoo !

You will either get a tip or 1 star.

I have XM. That pretty much covers anything any normal person could want.
I have Xm also.
Keep it on 70's at 7.
I am amazed at how much the Youngsters love it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-07-20-23-03.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-20-23-03.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 39

Julescase

Not to change the subject but I can't stand when people have the nerve to ask ME to turn down/off the air conditioning in MY car (that *I* drive and paid for) while on MY rides that use MY gas and MY concentration to get MY car and MY pax to the destination safely.

Oh goodness, no!!! Are you too chilly-willy for the 10 minutes you're in my car and you don't like to be uncomfortable for one itty bitty second of your day ? DEAL WITH IT, YA @@@@IN' PAIN IN MY ASS!! I'm driving, you're in my car - I cannot fathom asking someone to change the temperature in THEIR car! Is this a millennial thing?? Because those are the only @@@@ers who seem to be so adverse to not having everything THEIR way for more than a nano-second. I mean, yes, I'm shocked and repulsed by my pax on a daily basis, but I like to be cool (It helps me stay alert, plus I tend to run warm in general) and when one of them asks or better yet TELLS me to turn off the A/C it makes me want to give them a major punch to their schnoz SO badly!

SaintCl89

Not to change the subject but I can't stand when people have the nerve to ask ME to turn down/off the air conditioning in MY car (that *I* drive and paid for) while on MY rides that use MY gas and MY concentration to get MY car and MY pax to the destination safely.

Oh goodness, no!!! Are you too chilly-willy for the 10 minutes you're in my car and you don't like to be uncomfortable for one itty bitty second of your day ? DEAL WITH IT, YA &%[email protected]!*IN' PAIN IN MY ASS!! I'm driving, you're in my car - I cannot fathom asking someone to change the temperature in THEIR car! Is this a millennial thing?? Because those are the only &%[email protected]!*ers who seem to be so adverse to not having everything THEIR way for more than a nano-second. I mean, yes, I'm shocked and repulsed by my pax on a daily basis, but I like to be cool (It helps me stay alert, plus I tend to run warm in general) and when one of them asks or better yet TELLS me to turn off the A/C it makes me want to give them a major punch to their schnoz SO badly!
Favorite thing about my truck is multiple zones of heating / air conditioning. The people next to me can sit in the desert while I'm at the North Pole

sd1303

Eh... seems ok... especially if it was going to be a long ride.

Have a couple backup radio stations that you you like (or can tolerate). Bam, you've accommodated a passenger's request, provided excellent customer service, and still get to choose the music.

Oh goodness, no!!! Are you too chilly-willy for the 10 minutes you're in my car and you don't like to be uncomfortable for one itty bitty second of your day ? DEAL WITH IT, YA &%[email protected]!*IN' PAIN IN MY ASS!! I'm driving, you're in my car - I cannot fathom asking someone to change the temperature in THEIR car! Is this a millennial thing?? Because those are the only &%[email protected]!*ers who seem to be so adverse to not having everything THEIR way for more than a nano-second. I mean, yes, I'm shocked and repulsed by my pax on a daily basis, but I like to be cool (It helps me stay alert, plus I tend to run warm in general) and when one of them asks or better yet TELLS me to turn off the A/C it makes me want to give them a major punch to their schnoz SO badly!

I like my car to be a fridge. If it's a bit too cold for the rider, I don't mind dialing it back a couple notches. I'll just crank it back up in 10 minutes when they're out of the car. Not a huge deal unless they're being a jerk.

Emp9

bad music? all these comments , he only has world records for how many albums he sold. anyway i let them choose ,happy pax is good for ratings and some get lost in the music and i catch the red lights to milk time on a good surge.