• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Do you have an aux cord? Yes I do and you can't use it.

Another Uber Driver

why the hell am i going to listen to your shitty music if I'm not going to be tipped?

I let them use it, but let them know what music that I will or will not tolerate.

"I used to. After the third one was broken by passengers, I stopped buying them."
My sister goes to numerous events where some of the exhibitors give out these charger cords that have this round thing on the end with the different charger plugs. She gives them to me. They last all of two weeks until they are broken. I used to try splicing back the wires, but that did not help. I tried soldering the wires to the terminal on the round thing, but the soldering iron destroyed the terminals.

steveK2016

I had a group of coeds ask me if i had an aux cord .I said sure do, here ya go. They all look around to eachother and realize they all have iphone 6s with no audio jack. Lol, the audible disappointment was loud.

Perhaps apple did yall a favor removing the aux plug on their phones

I also get many request for charges for iphones, but I'm on #TeamAndroid so no iPhone charger. Weird, seems android users always have plenty of juice, never needs a charge in their uber

Christinebitg

I had a woman ask if I could plug her phone into my system, but I didn't have what we needed.

She also was single best tipper in my 1+ month of driving. She tipped generously both in cash and in the app.

Christine

theLaw

Car full of girls, yes I have an aux cord! Those have been some of my most fun rides
I think if a car full of strange girls singing T-Swift at full volume bothers you, then sticking to day-driving is best (I say this as a man who would find this unacceptable in my car).

At night pax are going to push boundaries for a number of different reasons, so it requires a certain personality to handle it. But if you can navigate it wisely, then it can be enjoyable.

Dropking

I had a woman ask if I could plug her phone into my system, but I didn't have what we needed.

She also was single best tipper in my 1+ month of driving. She tipped generously both in cash and in the app.

Christine
good job, Christine. don't listen to these Scrooges!

btw is that you on a dance floor?

Christinebitg

good job, Christine. don't listen to these Scrooges!

btw is that you on a dance floor?
Yes, that photo of me was taken at a dance. However, I am totally a klutz when it does to dancing.

I can stand up in front of a crowd with a guitar and sing something I wrote, no problem. But tell I have to dance, even to something easy to dance to, and I am hopelessly lost.

Christine