Do you get preference using DF?

Tars Tarkas

Example

• I have DF on for Dulles.
  • Some pax nearby requests ride to Dulles.
  • Some other driver is a bit closer to pax pickup but doesn't have DF on.
Wil I get that ping even though I'm a bit farther away?

If not, it seems like DF simply prevents going backwards, simply reduces the number of pings.

pegasimotors

Just my theories:
I do believe Uber prioritizes Destination Filter.

Also if your arrival time is set to a sooner time you get higher priority than other destination filter users in a certain radius I think 7 miles.

Lastly I believe people get priority based on what they have made that day hourly. So someone who only managed to make $24 in 3 hours is going to get priority over someone who made $60 in 3 hours.

THE MAN!

Not so sure about that? Sitting at home in NOVA this morning with DF on towards DCA. One and half hrs no ping! Back in May/June I remember some weeks almost every morning I could work during week received a fare heading that direction. The present state of Uber feel it's only worth getting lead out into rush hour if you can get a fare worth leading you out.

pegasimotors

Using desi filter on sunday got me 5/6 rides to DCA from a location 20-30 miles out. 3 were back to back. The thing is you can't see who else is using it unless you play the pretend PAX game

HPClays

Let us not forget that everyone can use the DF 6 times per day today, not just you. The game changed. All those ants out there are angling for the good rides too. Keep your head on a swivel. Y'all can have my 45 rides per week for the next few weeks.
upload_2017-9-12_9-26-9.png