Do you bring your own food ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bring a snack and 5 hour energy to sip on. I try to do everything like eat before I uber. I really hate to stop when I'm on a roll.
5 hr energy are bad mate. I like to take 1 hr lunch and walk a bit especially on fridays when I drive til 10 pm. Still home and getting ready for the day .

Mkang14

5 hr energy are bad mate. I like to take 1 hr lunch and walk a bit especially on fridays when I drive til 10 pm. Still home and getting ready for the day .
Yeah. It's a horrible habbit. I'm pretty addicted at this point. Probably addicted because I have no other caffeine source, I dont drink coffee, tea, soda, etc.

I walk when it's slow, pings are slow. I have an area I like to hover around and certain empty parking lot.

Trafficat

I have lots of bags of nuts. Peanuts, Almonds, Pistachios. I often have a loaf of bread or something too.

I also have coffee beans for anti-drowsy... with chocolate chips mixed in during the colder months where they won't melt.

UbaBrah

I never eat in my Uber car. It's only drinks + mints for me inside it. I will eat a medium sized meal before heading out, then the 5 hour energy after. It counteracts the after meal sleepiness and stops me getting a (lack of caffeine) headache. And anything that keeps me on the road is good in my book.

WindyCityAnt

Sit and watch at events for my “breaks” watching the surge increase till I'm ready.

Staging for events is not an easy privilege though. 40,000+ people crawling around for there Uber.

I sit back chat around with peeps on the street eating, and laugh most of the time, till i say GO!

Some events here have MILLIONS of people. Not just thousands. LaLa for an example. St Paddies day, airshow from the jets. Windy ❤

Have fun navigating through it as a driver. Its NoT an easy thing to do.

Any app is useless at that point. Reception cuts out.

waldowainthrop

This might interest you.

Meals are a social construct.

WindyCityAnt

I eat my sandwich on the hood of my car. IDC.

Pax are the ones that need US the drivers in the windy, Not the other way around!

So i cam be a somewhat of an jerk sometimes. I admit that part. Staging yourself for success sometimes is more important.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Yeah. It's a horrible habbit. I'm pretty addicted at this point. Probably addicted because I have no other caffeine source, I dont drink coffee, tea, soda, etc.

I walk when it's slow, pings are slow. I have an area I like to hover around and certain empty parking lot.
Give these a try. It's what I used to get me off my Rock Star addiction. Mix one pouch with a 16 oz of water and sip on it throughout the day. Make sure its Crystal Light with caffeine or Crystal Light Pure Energy. Not the regular Crystal Light.

s-l400.jpg

CLE.PNG

MiamiKid

Do you bring your own lunch when you drive U/L?

I do.
Not every day; but, a few days every couple weeks.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like overall, pretty healthy. 👍

mch

I don't like filling up on food and being lethargic and sleepy when I drive. So I usually eat a smallish to medium sized meal/snack before I head out. A couple avacados or maybe a couple banannas, or a bowl of cereal. Once in awhile If I get really hungry I'll stop at a diner and get some eggs, pork roll and home fries. That's only once in awhile though.

FLKeys

I keep a cooler in the back of my car with water, snacks and food. I can get free ice from work so that works out great for me. I don't like spending my money at convenience stores and restaurants. They are way over priced in my opinion.

I can not remember the last time I bought something other than gas at a gas station or convenience store. Bet it has been over 15 years.