Do you ask PAX to wear a mask in your car?

DerrickD

Considering this Covid-19 pandemic is spreading like crazy these days. Do you ask PAX to wear a mask when they're in your car?

FLKeys

If you are worried about the mask issue use predictive text to make a preset message to send to PAX. Some thing like typing MSK and have a message like: Uber now requires all passengers to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask please cancel the ride. Upon my arrival if you do not have a mask Uber requires me to cancel the ride. Save us both time and please cancel if you do not have a mask.

Reactions: MHR

kcchiefsfan1982

I do whatever my passenger(s) are doing. If they were a mask, I put one on. If they do not wear a mask, I do not either.

Mash Ghasem

It is what it is!!! Like chicken pox. We all are going to come into contact. Let's get it through the system sooner than later!
As mentioned above and in other threads, chickenpox has a vaccine and is under control.
The current epidemic is out of control and is spreading like wildfire.
The attitudes and actions depicted by your post are responsible for furthering the unnecessary spread.
Are you that ignorant? :o-o:

kcchiefsfan1982

As mentioned above and in other threads, chickenpox has a vaccine and is under control.
The current epidemic is out of control and is spreading like wildfire.
The attitudes and actions depicted by your post are responsible for furthering the unnecessary spread.
Are you that ignorant? :o-o:
Call it what you want!

If so...then I am only as ignorant as ABC station and the World Health Organization when they told us not to wear masks.

Mash Ghasem

Call it what you want!

If so...then I am only as ignorant as ABC station and the World Health Organization when they told us not to wear masks.

It doesn't matter what I call it, I'm simply going by facts and logic.

1) As of June 5, the WHO recommends the use of fabric face masks and/or face shields for the general public as a tool to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus. So your WHO reference above is null and void.

2) That ABC report is from over 4 months ago, things have DRASTICALLY changed since then, so for all intents and purposes, it also is null and void.

Bottom line: you are ignorant, you are a threat to society by exhaling your unfiltered breath unto unsuspecting people in your vicinity, and you are contributing to the spread of this deadly disease if you're already carrying the virus without any symptoms.

You should be ashamed of your arrogance. :o-o:

kcchiefsfan1982

It doesn't matter what I call it, I'm simply going by facts and logic.

1) As of June 5, the WHO recommends the use of fabric face masks and/or face shields for the general public as a tool to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus. So your WHO reference above is null and void.

2) That ABC report is from over 4 months ago, things have DRASTICALLY changed since then, so for all intents and purposes, it also is null and void.

Bottom line: you are ignorant, you are a threat to society by exhaling your unfiltered breath unto unsuspecting people in your vicinity, and you are contributing to the spread of this deadly disease if you're already carrying the virus without any symptoms.

You should be ashamed of your arrogance. :o-o:
Just wait until the WHO comes back around...and I'll be ahead of the game. I also eat a steak EVERY SINGLE NIGHT...which, at one time until recently, we were warned that too much red meat will kill ya...only until they found out that it won't.

SHalester

if by August the mask thing is still a thing no mask = no ride in my ride. thankyouverymuch and bye.

Volvonaut

Not my job. Not even proven and unenforceable anyways. Now what’s awesome is the virus hates air, so I’m mostly keeping the windows down. I’ll wash my hands and keep the car clean and other proven things that I was ahead of my time in having always called basic hygiene.

Mash Ghasem

Just wait until the WHO comes back around...and I'll be ahead of the game. I also eat a steak EVERY SINGLE NIGHT...which, at one time until recently, we were warned that too much red meat will kill ya...only until they found out that it won't.
By continuing to argue against logic and reason and medical facts, you take your ignorance to new heights.
Eat 5 steaks a day, that only affects YOUR health not that of unsuspecting victims in whose direction you're breathing.

A free mask for you.
Ignore-Mask-1.jpg