• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Do we get tipped more during the holiday season?

Disgusted Driver

Holidays are a terrible times to drive. Last 5 years I've gotten crap. Even trips on Christmas day, nothing. The weeks before are also very dangerous, people driving with a lot of aggression.

WNYuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your doorman, golf or tennis pro, massage therapist. Guess I know where this was aimed towards
Good point, how many Uber drivers have a doorman, tennis pro, or massage therapist......95% of us live in squalor and dont even own a tennis racket

Cold Fusion

Someone say hoe hoe hoe? juss kidding 😁

Have some pictures of kids (your own, nieces, nephews, etc) hanging on rear view mirror. If people ask about them just say it's going to be a hard christmas this year. 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Hoe & Hard said Kitty
👍🍆 derpixon

Last edited:

lyft_rat

Good point, how many Uber drivers have a doorman, tennis pro, or massage therapist......95% of us live in squalor and dont even own a tennis racket
"squalor" don't think so, that is a couple pay scales below the Uber driver.
OK maybe one pay scale. OK, many of us are unpleasant. OK some may be even dirty. I guess we are a pretty sorry lot.

noun
noun: squalor
  1. the state of being extremely dirty and unpleasant

WNYuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"squalor" don't think so, that is a couple pay scales below the Uber driver.
OK maybe one pay scale. OK, many of us are unpleasant. OK some may be even dirty. I guess we are a pretty sorry lot.

noun
noun: squalor
  1. the state of being extremely dirty and unpleasant
come on man, you left out the most important part......."as a result of poverty" 😐

5☆OG

There are many factors that come into play. The most important one is that a client is a decent person. I have been able to get tips out of people that otherwise probably wouldent have. But,to answer the question,holidays make very little difference. A tipper will tip and a non tipper most likely wont. But if you put a little effort in,there is always a chance to turn the tide.