• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Do not use inshur!!

goodfella718

Got a quote through the app but when you tey to check out, depending on your payment arrangement.. it will be more. Intried reachout out to them by calling the number for 3 days in a row and left a message. And guess what no answer and now the mailbox is full. There is no customer support what so ever... what happens when i want to switch a vehicle or an accident??? Dont waist your time with them!!

Uber Driver 007

Inshur is awesome. Dan is a hard worker. No issues what so ever. They might be overwhelmed as it's the last week of renewals but I'm unable to say anything bad about them. It's been all good and on the up and up.

JustDre

Inshur is awesome. Dan is a hard worker. No issues what so ever. They might be overwhelmed as it's the last week of renewals but I'm unable to say anything bad about them. It's been all good and on the up and up.
Yeah Dan is great snd kate did my collision insurance and last minute found a cheaper policy for me which she didnt have to do. Great customer service for me

suny2004

dont waste your time its for yellow taxi and they will send you to tlc brooker so dont do it

just give them a visit in order to be sure of what i said

blueber

I use them. Never gad a problem until now. I paid for my renewal 2 weeks ago and still didnt receive all the paperwork. Only received fh1. Will update if i receive remaining paperwork on time.

bigdreamslittlemoney

Inshur gives you quote before actually being approved by the company then tries to negotiate the rate according to the rate they quoted so if you have points and violations on your driving record you can get surprises with them.

JustDre

I use them. Never gad a problem until now. I paid for my renewal 2 weeks ago and still didnt receive all the paperwork. Only received fh1. Will update if i receive remaining paperwork on time.
Yeah I'm actually in that same boat but havent contacted them yet regarding it. The apps are giving me until February 28th to upload them so if I don't receive the fh1 and certificate by Monday ill be contacting them

inshurWhiz

Sponsor
Our motivation is to improve the current process which is years out of date and offer you as drivers a transparent and efficient service - we have been far more successful than we expected which is why we had a few service issues in the last couple of weeks. However the majority of our customers are very satisfied and our overall feedback level is very good. We are working closely with the carriers to be able to bind policies in real time and are hiring more staff to enable us to improve our customer service. We're always looking for ways to improve the app so if you have any comments then please e-mail us.'

mavrick

I never had a problem! I get in touch with Dan rigft away ! just send an email got back to me in 10 min ! I was in DMV had a problem sent an email got

SamIam

I decided not to go with them, but when I called I did get an answer and they answered my questions.