Do NOT pick up in bus lanes in NYC!

Inshur

WokeUP

More fines and tickets. I hope Uber explain this to pax. Any pickup at a bus lane I’m going to cancel and get cancel fee.

9CB5A30D-5E6B-4789-9A2A-135BF06174F0.png

LiveNLearn

Thats gona cause a few hissy-fists.

If only uber informed the dum PAX it would ok. Like a message "hey , you're on a bus stop the driver cannot legaly pick you up there"

I'll add that to a PAX, it seems like a perfect open space to wait and be picked up by their driver , pax havent even the slightest idea what they are doing puts our license at risk.

Last edited:

Uber1010

So the handicap, the elderly, ppl with luggage strollers and children have to walk to meet drivers if their pick up location is in a bus stop??

Chitshow or no
Bill the Blasio doesn't care of any one only to high revenue. Before yesterday I had 90 years older woman she can not even stand up well was with one of those hand well ...it took me 7 minutes to accommodate her ... I'm sure if was the ambulance it was taking much longer and more expenses for the City

WokeUP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's illegal to wait in dedicated bus lane. It's not illegal to pick up in them.

It's just Ubers way of saying "If they aren't there the moment you arrive, move on" in a friendly public relations way.
If a bus is behind you, it will snap a pic of your plate. Ticket will be forthcoming because you blocked the bus. Notice how Uber tells us we on our own?

Uber1010

I'm so tired of NYC already.

This congestion pricing scam on top of the 'vision zero' ticketing program is really the last straw.

25 mph speed limit what a ridiculous joke.
just jerk in the power if this guy become president of AMERICA will be under dictatorship system. He's not clever at all just mandate to execute to oppress poor people

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
If a bus is behind you, it will snap a pic of your plate. Ticket will be forthcoming because you blocked the bus. Notice how Uber tells us we on our own?
When did buses get cameras? The only cameras I know of are overhead ones that track the distance you travel in a bus lane then take a pic of you.

WokeUP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When did buses get cameras? The only cameras I know of are overhead ones that track the distance you travel in a bus lane then take a pic of you.
It’s coming. Some have them already.

Post automatically merged:

I keep my ears to the ground.
Post automatically merged:

It’s pretty scary, cameras everywhere.

NYCguy2020

NYC is definetly sticking it to the lower working middle class hard.
I'm just confused, how could this be....there's NOT ONE mean heartless republican or conservative in any position of power in NYC or state, it's 100% controlled by liberal democrats. I thought you libs always claimed you're for the little guy, unlike those mean republicans who only care about the rich.

Should I conclude that libs are just a bunch of corrupt lying scums and are full of it? Asking for a friend ?

PimpMyRideShare

I'm just confused, how could this be....there's NOT ONE mean heartless republican or conservative in any position of power in NYC or state, it's 100% controlled by liberal democrats. I thought you libs always claimed you're for the little guy, unlike those mean republicans who only care about the rich.

Should I conclude that libs are just a bunch of corrupt lying scums and are full of it? Asking for a friend ?
Dem or Repub... 2 sides to the same coin.

NYCguy2020

Dem or Repub... 2 sides to the same coin.
Oh really..so now they're both bad, but that's not what you libs told us. I thought only the repubs were the ones against the little guy and the dems were there to rescue us from those bad mean repubs. So now once you're in power you've changed your motto to "oh, nevermind, we're just as bad as those other guys"? Gotcha ?

That's a weak cop out my man. Nice try though ?

Hackenstein

No argument from me.

I Aint Jo Mama

that they are MAGA

Inshur New York