Do NOT leave package unattended

Thilly Gooth

Hate these types of deliveries.

And they're never home.

Always some BS complicated directions that never work out.

Like,

"Call this non working non answering phone number,
Bark like a dog three times,
Scratch the door on the top left corner like a tall cat might,
Jump through a ring of fire,
Call Amazon support,
Then finally go out of your way back to the Amazon warehouse to return the package that I should have never ordered anyways"

UberPasco

I had one delivery instruction that said "Please wish Brendan a Merry Christmas from grandma". When they didn't answer when I 1st attempted delivery, I went back later and when the lady answered, I complied. She was really confused. This was 2 weeks ago.... :biggrin:

rideshareMN

had a Valentine's Day flower delivery (via WF)...the guy was surprising the woman with the flowers, so she had no idea the delivery was coming; I rang the doorbell -- she was literally terrified that some strange dude was at her door holding flowers; she yelled from behind the door "who are you? why are you here?", all while her dog was going insane trying to knock down her front door to get at me! I said "i'll just leave the flowers here on the porch. Happy Valentine's Day"

BadYota

I always wonder where some of my packages go. I was home all day last Thursday and guy said it was delivered at 2pm. Funny, never heard a knock and take my dog out every hour! I guess somebody thought the laptop box was useful, actually contained a book lol!

Chorch

I always wonder where some of my packages go. I was home all day last Thursday and guy said it was delivered at 2pm. Funny, never heard a knock and take my dog out every hour! I guess somebody thought the laptop box was useful, actually contained a book lol!
Now that I read these guys, I understand a little more what happens to some of my packages. They are just like uber drivers: totally lazy and pretty skill-less. They think they own everything... and they are just delivery guys.

Paladin220

I ring/knock for every delivery I make. The full-time DSP drivers that amazon contracts are the ones that never do.
Post automatically merged:

Now that I read these guys, I understand a little more what happens to some of my packages. They are just like uber drivers: totally lazy and pretty skill-less. They think they own everything... and they are just delivery guys.
so, you're calling yourself totally lazy and skill-less? Ummm....ok.

uberdriverfornow

I try to do my best to atleast attempt to hide it somehow at the porch so package thieves aren't as likely to see it from the street. But if I see a "beware of dog" sign, @@@@ it, I'm gonna leave it by the gate somewhere. If they know they have a package coming they should make some sort of attempt to make it easier.

I really like that some of the deliveries have an open gate button. Wish I had those somehow back when I was doing pizzy deliveries.