DO NOT give IRM private rides for money. He will fraudulently request a refund from PayPal after the fact.

Respect_the_ant

Here's something that I posted but deleted about a week ago. Of course @NauticalWheeler posted screenshots without even thinking about what my reaction would be since I deleted the post. You see I swear he does not have my best interest at heart because there are messages where he is seeking an apology on this thread but then he goes and re-posts screenshots of my deleted post. Do you see how that's conniving?

Below this line is my original post.

The following post contains the following:

View attachment 419445

It will take you this long to read:

View attachment 419446

Ok I apologize for my absence but just know that it wasn't any of you but rather I just cannot play under a 24 hour message limit. I mean seriously I have tried to figure out the message limit and there's some kind of AI going on but I cannot figure it out. I have tried things like giving out a ton of likes, loves, and other reactions for other people's posts thinking that would extend my cutoff moment but that didn't work either. I mean it's just impossible to stir up a few threads then make it through them in their entirety when you have a message limit. It just became so angering that I began to participate less and less over time because I would avoid getting cut off like the plague. PS It is possible to reach a level on uberpeople.net where you no longer have a message limit, however, here we go again with this, that level is not accessible to me due to some misbehavior I did for testing purposes only on a day when a lot of people were getting after me real bad. I just wish uberpeople.net would restore full privileges to my account.

So regarding the refund I requested from Pay-Pal for the money I paid @NauticalWheeler:

Yes I did this to send him a message so to speak because he lied to me by omission about talking to that reporter. I talked to her and she tells me that her and @NauticalWheeler have been talking for months! From the way things went down it was apparent to me that @NauticalWheeler was feeding information about me to the reporter that he would collect over some channels that are more private than uberpeople.net. That made me angry however my intention was never to collect the money and I was sure that the money would not be refunded when I made the request because all of @NauticalWheeler's paperwork was complete and informative and I knew he had all kinds of texts and crap from me pursuant to our trip. I just wanted to cause him to have to go through thousands of Zello messages and other communications and waste a bunch of time proving his case to Pay-Pal. This worked magnificently and I'm not done being pissed at him because there's seriously something sinister about him. All of his stories end with him turning the tables on someone or standing proud while the other person is left in a precarious position. Did ya'll know that when @NauticalWheeler first joined uberpeople.net his handle was "@Richard Ian Markham" and his sole purpose in life was to mess with me.

This reporter is good and has left plausible deniability at every turn so I don't expect @NauticalWheeler to come clean with what he was saying because even if he did I wouldn't be able to confirm that with the reporter. I mean think about it... There's this reporter lurking around on here looking for a story... Now ask yourself... what's the best story on uberpeople.net? Me.

So I was already wanting to disconnect from uberpeople.net because the message limit was driving me crazy and some other things. The reporter @Emma Johanningsmeier and @NauticalWheeler made it easy for me because there's not a way to know ahead of time if the article that gets published about me is favorable or not but I think not. PS I don't drive anymore and would get annoyed by the posts of former drivers when I did drive.

I have set my sights on becoming a consultant like @ftupelo's sweetie so first things first. Which portrait below should I include in my portfolio?

View attachment 419454

View attachment 419449

View attachment 419448

Lastly it is so dumb to think that @ftupelo and I are the same person because although we are both smart and rich we communicate totally differently. @ftupelo is very institutionally driven; fine schools, the stock market, single male scotch clubs. I am totally not into institutions for I believe that institutions teach power what it can do. I graduated from college but wish I had done other things because I transferred away from the private semi-good The University of Denver (Pioneers) to The University of New Mexico (Lobos) which sucked and I still kick myself for that. But I digress... How could you people possibly think we are the same person?!?! You people are smarter than that. I'll leave you with this... Go back and look up that picture that Frankie de la Créme @ftupelo aka "DLC" posted of his hand holding a note against the inside of a window of a skyscraper. You will totally be able to tell that it is not my hand.

Although this time I believe I was justified in my actions I stand by something that I have said many times on this forum that many of you understand correctly already. I am not to be trusted in a personal situation. I will never rip off an employer or a store or anything like that however among my few and far between interpersonal relationships I have a history of like saying I will do one thing with some money and doing something differently. Here's another example, Suzy always tells me not to bite off Lulu's whiskers that are growing weirdly or out of place, but every time Suzy leaves for a moment I bite Lulu's whiskers. And just to set the record straight, the only Uber X that I put Suzy in during my birthday extravaganza was the Uber that she took solo to the airport in Austin. After that it was American First then Uber Black SUV for each trip thereafter. Na bro you see I may not be able to be trusted but I am generous af.

View attachment 419455
Check out how my signature has a transparent background! That's cool af huh!
I fully support personal and professional growth. First I would recommend doing a google search of your name. With all of the posts you have made on this forum, especially this particular post doesn't make you to be credible as a consultant. You are very open about posting with your full name, but I will tell you from an HR perspective that is career suicide. Again, that's my opinion. Remove any negative postings, content from Google about yourself. It will stay on the internet forever, but at least you can be proactive to work on your professionalism. I would start there and change what any employer and company can search about you. If you think like a business owner or consultant, then you will quickly do everything you can to have a professional presence on the internet. That includes videos and social media sites, especially pictures.

The situation is done, there isn't a need to talk about what happened anymore. You have already posted this before and everyone knows both of your views on the situation. Move on and focus on your own personal and professional growth before it consumes you even more.

I wish you good luck on your future endeavors.

Last edited:

Ian Richard Markham

I fully support personal and professional growth. First I would recommend doing a google search of your name. With all of the posts you have made on this forum, especially this particular post doesn't make you to be credible as a consultant. You are very open about posting with your full name, but I will tell you from an HR perspective that is career suicide. Again, that's my opinion. Remove any negative postings, content from Google about yourself. It will stay on the internet forever, but at least you can be proactive to work on your professionalism. I would start there and change what any employer and company can search about you. If you think like a business owner or consultant, then you will quickly do everything you can to have a professional presence on the internet. That includes videos and social media sites, especially pictures. The situation is done, there isn't a need to talk about what happened anymore. You have already posted this before and everyone knows both of your views on the situation. Move on and focus on your own personal and professional growth before it consumes you even more. I wish you good luck on your future endeavors.
Ok where did you come from? I mean I appreciate your attention to this post but I don't think I ever interacted with you on here before this post dropped. I'll just say this about all the stuff that's out on the internet about me. I have 3,349 messages on this forum and most of them are full of ra ra ra and cheerleading for you guys' surge killing efforts. If someone wants to dig through my posts to find the bad ones then they are bound to run across lots of good posts during their search. If a hiring manager at a management consulting outfit runs a google search on me they are also bound to run across my numerous data projects and when a consultant sees a data project they touch themselves. Lastly, if you don't use my middle name the google search is way different because there are some other famous and semi-famous Ian Markham's out there but only one Ian Richard Markham. If I never communicate my middle name to my hiring manager then the best they can do is run a search on Ian Markham which returns very little. So that protects me somewhat I guess.

Nikolai Gorbachev

Ok where did you come from? I mean I appreciate your attention to this post but I don't think I ever interacted with you on here before this post dropped. I'll just say this about all the stuff that's out on the internet about me. I have 3,349 messages on this forum and most of them are full of ra ra ra and cheerleading for you guys' surge killing efforts. If someone wants to dig through my posts to find the bad ones then they are bound to run across lots of good posts during their search. If a hiring manager at a management consulting outfit runs a google search on me they are also bound to run across my numerous data projects and when a consultant sees a data project they touch themselves. Lastly, if you don't use my middle name the google search is way different because there are some other famous and semi-famous Ian Markham's out there but only one Ian Richard Markham. If I never communicate my middle name to my hiring manager then the best they can do is run a search on Ian Markham which returns very little. So that protects me somewhat I guess.
Posting and reposting your intentional attempt to commit fraud makes you 100% unemployable by any reputable company. You need to seek help from a licensed psychiatrist and hope that legal actions aren’t taken against you for what you have done. All your self absorbed notions about being better than you are make that painfully clear. I truly hope you get the counseling that you desperately need.

Uberyouber

Posting and reposting your intentional attempt to commit fraud makes you 100% unemployable by any reputable company. You need to seek help from a licensed psychiatrist and hope that legal actions aren’t taken against you for what you have done. All your self absorbed notions about being better than you are make that painfully clear. I truly hope you get the counseling that you desperately need.
He has a psychiatrist.
Did you not see the picture I made ???

Last edited: