DO NOT give IRM private rides for money. He will fraudulently request a refund from PayPal after the fact.

Respect_the_ant

Also, if it could be acknowledged that I've done nothing wrong here, @Ian Richard Markham , that would be great.
Dude, you are pushing it huh?? Why don't you two kiss and makeup offline so we can move on. Lol This forum has definitely gotten more interesting lately. Thank you 😂😂😂 For your viewing pleasure, @Ian Richard Markhamand @NauticalWheeler bromance on up net. It is unfolding before our eyes... Popcorn anyone? LOL🍻
73549b1781da0fc50cbf24f5f03518ed.jpg
7e2d688e9609844dedeed07f3995cb75.png
bromance-99-memecenter-com-meetenter-bromance-memes-best-collection-of-funny-51984973.png

Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude, you are pushing it huh?? Why don't you two kiss and makeup offline so we can move on. Lol This forum has definitely gotten more interesting lately. Thank you 😂😂😂
I mean, I posted the totality of my interaction with the journalist, which deals exclusively with Firefly, and a pm chat with @Ian Richard Markham where I discussed the journalist with him a full month before I drove him to Roswell.

What kind of vanity must someone have to still think they are bring talked about, and that a journalist from another state is digging up a story?

It really makes me wonder if, when @Ian Richard Markham disappears for a week at a time from the forums, it's really just because he walked past a mirror and lost track of time.

I guess his acknowledgement of trying to place an "undue burden" upon me is all I'm going to get, which is a shame because I miss the old Ian who would bullshit on Zello for hours and keep me entertained while I wanted around. He once spent at least 20 minutes trying to teach me the subtle differences between being "busted" vs. being "rural" and I appreciated that.

NoBS

I didn’t make a mistake I did it on purpose. Not to get a refund but rather to place an undue burden upon @NauticalWheeler because I was mad and still kind of am but don’t really know what to think anymore because a lot of people mistreated me when I guess I revealed who knows how to get multiplier surge or “old school” surge. I mean really why is it such a big deal for people to know you do that? It’s not like it’s possible to get fired from this job or anything after you’ve proved yourself. I couldn’t believe it when people had a cow over that. It was this event that started things going downhill and I was nothing more than maybe a little naive to call out who does old school surge.
I wish NW is taking these screenshots to PayPal. Admitting fraud is not seen lightly.

Respect_the_ant

I mean, I posted the totality of my interaction with the journalist, which deals exclusively with Firefly, and a pm chat with @Ian Richard Markham where I discussed the journalist with him a full month before I drove him to Roswell.

What kind of vanity must someone have to still think they are bring talked about, and that a journalist from another state is digging up a story?

It really makes me wonder if, when @Ian Richard Markham disappears for a week at a time from the forums, it's really just because he walked past a mirror and lost track of time.
Lol I am speechless. I read the posts from the conversations with the reporter. He was lying about it, he filed the claim because he needed the money and wanted to see if you would dispute. He got it temporarily until he could get his allowance from the parents. Bottom line, his name wasn't brought up.

#professoruber

Also, if it could be acknowledged that I've done nothing wrong here, @Ian Richard Markham , that would be great.
A lesson in life, once someone shows their true character and has zero accountability determines the energy you spend on them. Once they start justifying their actions and actually believe the bullshit, at that point, it’s a lost cause.

You befriended him as I did as well. I try to find the good in anyone but once he betrayed my trust and then posted outright lies, I understood why he has no friends or a job.

There is a point where you move on and put your energy on getting your resume together and finding a job. That is my next move.

songoku

A lesson in life, once someone shows their true character and has zero accountability determines the energy you spend on them. Once they start justifying their actions and actually believe the bullshit, at that point, it’s a lost cause.

You befriended him as I did as well. I try to find the good in anyone but once he betrayed my trust and then posted outright lies, I understood why he has no friends or a job.

There is a point where you move on and put your energy on getting your resume together and finding a job. That is my next move.

@#professoruber is growing to be my true Idol here on Up.net. I did not show up to the Cants meeting because I value my anonymity, and I don't even drive for Uber Lyft anymore.

True character always shines. That's the lession I do hope @Ian Richard Markham can learn from.

Last edited:

Invisible

Look everyone I was mad at @NauticalWheeler so I wanted to inconvenience him but not rip him off. I knew my fraud claim on pay-pal would not pan out and I didn't want it to pan out. I only wanted to burden @NauticalWheeler with the inconvenience of having to prove his case to pay-pal. He's not getting an apology though because like for an entire month all of his questions were very prodding and prying like he was relaying info to the reporter.
You have serious issues. You’re a 5 year old in the body of a mid 30 year old guy. There is no excuse for what you did. And you can’t even be a decent human by apologizing to @NauticalWheeler.
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t make a mistake I did it on purpose. Not to get a refund but rather to place an undue burden upon @NauticalWheeler because I was mad and still kind of am but don’t really know what to think anymore because a lot of people mistreated me when I guess I revealed who knows how to get multiplier surge or “old school” surge.
Grow up and get a life!!! That’s my version of telling you off. Remember how you said in one thread you wanted me to lose my zen? Well there you saw it.

You’re a thief and a drug addict who is also mentally unstable. Please seek treatment and go speak to your Psychiatrist to cope with anger issues,

THIS!

Last edited:

New2This

You have serious issues. You’re a 5 year old in the body of a mid 30 year old guy. There is no excuse for what you did. And you can’t even be a decent human by apologizing to @NauticalWheeler.

Grow up and get a life!!! That’s my version of telling you off. Remember how you said in one thread you wanted me to lose my zen? Well there you saw it.

You’re a thief and a drug addict who is also mentally unstable. Please seek treatment and go speak to your Psychiatrist to cope with anger issues,

THIS!
tenor-25.gif

TomTheAnt

Pretty sure you’ve already figured it out that it ain’t gonna happen, so time to put this whole thing in the rearview mirror and move on. Don’t enable him anymore.

I guess his acknowledgement of trying to place an "undue burden" upon me is all I'm going to get, which is a shame because I miss the old Ian who would bullshit on Zello for hours and keep me entertained while I wanted around. He once spent at least 20 minutes trying to teach me the subtle differences between being "busted" vs. being "rural" and I appreciated that.
Again... Water under the bridge. You’ve seen his true colors and it’s time to stop worrying about what he used to be. He used up his chance of being a buddy. Friends don’t do to friends what he did. Fuhgettabauthim.

Uberyouber

Look everyone I was mad at @NauticalWheeler so I wanted to inconvenience him but not rip him off. I knew my fraud claim on pay-pal would not pan out and I didn't want it to pan out. I only wanted to burden @NauticalWheeler with the inconvenience of having to prove his case to pay-pal. He's not getting an apology though because like for an entire month all of his questions were very prodding and prying like he was relaying info to the reporter. And I still don't know why he didn't mention that they were talking during our hour long conversation that we had about that reporter in the car during our 750 mile trip together.

Lastly, no one on the forum has been contacted by the reporter except for me and @NauticalWheeler so it is my belief that she is trying to get to one of us and it's probably me.
I told him to call your mom...

songoku

@NauticalWheeler did you go to law school? Are you paying student loan debt with Ride-sharing income?

What TF wrong with this world nowadays?

I think he might have already done that because my mom kind of brought it up out of the blue and was all scared because she knows that @NauticalWheeler went to law school. I told her to calm down because it would be honestly great for my budget if I got banned from pay-pal.

Uhm. This is so unsavory. 🥺

TX Uber Ant

3d 1006 (1st Cir. 1993) (to prove wire fraud government must show (1) scheme to defraud by means of false pretenses, (2) defendant's knowing and willful participation in scheme with intent to defraud, and (3) use of interstate wire communications in furtherance of scheme);

What class felony is wire fraud?
Under federal law, the crime of Wire Fraud is a Class C felony, punishable by up to twenty years in prison, three years of supervised release, and $250,000 in fines. Additionally, complete restitution will be ordered and any property obtained from the proceeds of the offense will be confiscated.

And I was the back up plan to this trip if nautical wheeler couldn't follow through. There would have been no law involved if you did this to me @Ian Richard Markham. Your cement shoes well they would be just that. This thread would have never existed either. You have officially wasted 7000 ants time with this. How do you like being so famous? Did you finally get the attention you needed?

Last edited:

ExtraMoneyUber

@Ian Richard Markham, please hear me out and consider going to see a therapist. There are a lot of people here that truly care about you that would agree. It would be good for you to talk this out with someone that could help you work this. This isn't a healthy place to be and you're showing signs of paranoia. I'd say that 80% of people probably never take this kind of advice, but I hope you will.

Uberyouber

@Ian Richard Markham, please hear me out and consider going to see a therapist. There are a lot of people here that truly care about you that would agree. It would be good for you to talk this out with someone that could help you work this. This isn't a healthy place to be and you're showing signs of paranoia. I'd say that 80% of people probably never take this kind of advice, but I hope you will.
Yeah he has a doctor...

Nikolai Gorbachev

I didn’t make a mistake I did it on purpose. Not to get a refund but rather to place an undue burden upon @NauticalWheeler because I was mad and still kind of am but don’t really know what to think anymore because a lot of people mistreated me when I guess I revealed who knows how to get multiplier surge or “old school” surge. I mean really why is it such a big deal for people to know you do that? It’s not like it’s possible to get fired from this job or anything after you’ve proved yourself. I couldn’t believe it when people had a cow over that. It was this event that started things going downhill and I was nothing more than maybe a little naive to call out who does old school surge.
I’d screenshot all of this idiots responses. Stating that he intentionally committed a fraudulent dispute and turn it over to the proper authorities and let them handle it further. Personally what little I know about him speaks volumes and he’s a waste of time and breath.

dmacuber

Warren Buffett once said- “when I look to hire someone I look for three things... brains, energy and integrity. If they have the first two but not the last one, they can kill you.”

Ian Richard Markham

Here's something that I posted but deleted about a week ago. Of course @NauticalWheeler posted screenshots without even thinking about what my reaction would be since I deleted the post. You see I swear he does not have my best interest at heart because there are messages where he is seeking an apology on this thread but then he goes and re-posts screenshots of my deleted post. Do you see how that's conniving?

Below this line is my original post.

The following post contains the following:

IRMwordcount.png

It will take you this long to read:

IRMwordcount2.png

Ok I apologize for my absence but just know that it wasn't any of you but rather I just cannot play under a 24 hour message limit. I mean seriously I have tried to figure out the message limit and there's some kind of AI going on but I cannot figure it out. I have tried things like giving out a ton of likes, loves, and other reactions for other people's posts thinking that would extend my cutoff moment but that didn't work either. I mean it's just impossible to stir up a few threads then make it through them in their entirety when you have a message limit. It just became so angering that I began to participate less and less over time because I would avoid getting cut off like the plague. PS It is possible to reach a level on uberpeople.net where you no longer have a message limit, however, here we go again with this, that level is not accessible to me due to some misbehavior I did for testing purposes only on a day when a lot of people were getting after me real bad. I just wish uberpeople.net would restore full privileges to my account.

So regarding the refund I requested from Pay-Pal for the money I paid @NauticalWheeler:

Yes I did this to send him a message so to speak because he lied to me by omission about talking to that reporter. I talked to her and she tells me that her and @NauticalWheeler have been talking for months! From the way things went down it was apparent to me that @NauticalWheeler was feeding information about me to the reporter that he would collect over some channels that are more private than uberpeople.net. That made me angry however my intention was never to collect the money and I was sure that the money would not be refunded when I made the request because all of @NauticalWheeler's paperwork was complete and informative and I knew he had all kinds of texts and crap from me pursuant to our trip. I just wanted to cause him to have to go through thousands of Zello messages and other communications and waste a bunch of time proving his case to Pay-Pal. This worked magnificently and I'm not done being pissed at him because there's seriously something sinister about him. All of his stories end with him turning the tables on someone or standing proud while the other person is left in a precarious position. Did ya'll know that when @NauticalWheeler first joined uberpeople.net his handle was "@Richard Ian Markham" and his sole purpose in life was to mess with me.

This reporter is good and has left plausible deniability at every turn so I don't expect @NauticalWheeler to come clean with what he was saying because even if he did I wouldn't be able to confirm that with the reporter. I mean think about it... There's this reporter lurking around on here looking for a story... Now ask yourself... what's the best story on uberpeople.net? Me.

So I was already wanting to disconnect from uberpeople.net because the message limit was driving me crazy and some other things. The reporter @Emma Johanningsmeier and @NauticalWheeler made it easy for me because there's not a way to know ahead of time if the article that gets published about me is favorable or not but I think not. PS I don't drive anymore and would get annoyed by the posts of former drivers when I did drive.

I have set my sights on becoming a consultant like @ftupelo's sweetie so first things first. Which portrait below should I include in my portfolio?

IMG_4397 2.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

Lastly it is so dumb to think that @ftupelo and I are the same person because although we are both smart and rich we communicate totally differently. @ftupelo is very institutionally driven; fine schools, the stock market, single male scotch clubs. I am totally not into institutions for I believe that institutions teach power what it can do. I graduated from college but wish I had done other things because I transferred away from the private semi-good The University of Denver (Pioneers) to The University of New Mexico (Lobos) which sucked and I still kick myself for that. But I digress... How could you people possibly think we are the same person?!?! You people are smarter than that. I'll leave you with this... Go back and look up that picture that Frankie de la Créme @ftupelo aka "DLC" posted of his hand holding a note against the inside of a window of a skyscraper. You will totally be able to tell that it is not my hand.

Although this time I believe I was justified in my actions I stand by something that I have said many times on this forum that many of you understand correctly already. I am not to be trusted in a personal situation. I will never rip off an employer or a store or anything like that however among my few and far between interpersonal relationships I have a history of like saying I will do one thing with some money and doing something differently. Here's another example, Suzy always tells me not to bite off Lulu's whiskers that are growing weirdly or out of place, but every time Suzy leaves for a moment I bite Lulu's whiskers. And just to set the record straight, the only Uber X that I put Suzy in during my birthday extravaganza was the Uber that she took solo to the airport in Austin. After that it was American First then Uber Black SUV for each trip thereafter. Na bro you see I may not be able to be trusted but I am generous af.

permanentSignatureFinalResizeSmall.png

Check out how my signature has a transparent background! That's cool af huh!