DO NOT give IRM private rides for money. He will fraudulently request a refund from PayPal after the fact.

NauticalWheeler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If your High School is Boring Ass Yawnville High.

Ian has claimed victory, rent free in the head of @NauticalWheeler 24-7. To make amends, Ian please let @NauticalWheeler borrow some meds

Need to come up with new characters and a fresh plot for the 2020 season.
You may be right, maybe I should've let this go once PayPal resolved the dispute. You're still here, though...

Respect_the_ant

Ian can try 100 different ways to make excuses why he did what he did...it doesn't matter. Exceeding message limits and not being able to post is on him. Disputing a transaction on Paypal when he knew it was valid is stupid. When I worked at a bank in the ATM/DC dispute department, it was a crime to file a dispute if the party knowingly knew it was a valid transaction. Ian is a fraud and a child, this post clearly confirms what we already know. Time to wear your big boy pull ups and own up to your issues @Ian Richard Markham . If he had a beef with you @NauticalWheeler then this is not how to handle it. He should have went to you privately like adults do and discuss it. This is so ridiculous and I am so tired of talking about him. I hope you don't get sucked in by his insecurities again.

TXUbering

Affluenza?
Well there are some people that are born into fortunate situations that think it's their birthright to succeed or to play by a different set of rules. That's probably the one thing I do like about Uber is you get out of it what you put into it, plus a backache and a depreciated car, of course.