DO NOT give IRM private rides for money. He will fraudulently request a refund from PayPal after the fact.

NauticalWheeler

Screenshot_20200205-201311_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200205-200321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200205-200257_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200205-200328_Samsung Internet.jpg

The invoice I sent him even says it's for a ride 😂

Screenshot_20200205-202128_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyway, I know he is going through some things, but that is no excuse to pull shit like this.
Post automatically merged:

Here he is even verifying the address I would be taking him to the day before the trip.
Screenshot_20200205-203034_Zello.jpg

Here is me telling him the night before the trip that I will try to get a DM trip to Dallas when I am going to pick him up.

Screenshot_20200205-203246_Zello.jpg

And, although I'm not sure how useful it would be in a PayPal dispute, I have so much audio of us discussing it including this clip of him confirming that "at 5AM we are heading to Roswell"
Screenshot_20200205-203505_Zello.jpg

Anyway, just thought the community should know that I am dealing with this since some of us deal with each other personally from time to time.

and, @Ian Richard Markham , if this is a mistake, then please have it corrected thru PayPal and let me know.

Last edited:

Dallas Uber

View attachment 412335
View attachment 412336
View attachment 412337 View attachment 412338

View attachment 412339

Anyway, I know he is going through some things, but that is no excuse to pull shit like this.

Here he is even verifying the address I would be taking him to the day before the trip.
View attachment 412341

Here is me telling him the night before the trip that I will try to get a DM trip to Dallas when I am going to pick him up.

View attachment 412342

And, although I'm not sure how useful it would be in a PayPal dispute, I have so much audio of us discussing it including this clip of him confirming that "at 5AM we are heading to Roswell"
View attachment 412343

Anyway, just thought the community should know that I am dealing with this since some of us deal with each other personally from time to time.

and, @Ian Richard Markham , if this is a mistake, then please have it corrected thru PayPal and let me know.
This wins post of the century!!

As I said before, my ride with the guy was... Interesting...

Respect_the_ant

View attachment 412335
View attachment 412336
View attachment 412337 View attachment 412338

View attachment 412339

View attachment 412341

View attachment 412342

View attachment 412343

Damn! Have you spoke with him yet?

NauticalWheeler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know a couple of guys with motorcycles, beards and vests... 🤔 Juss' sayin'... :whistling:

I kid. I kid. Of course. Hope you get it sorted. :thumbup:
Well, I filed my response to PayPal today, basically saying that I have never engaged in any ticket-selling business on PayPal and that the invoice I sent him (and that he paid) specifically states that it is for a "Ride" so, hopefully, they come to a favorable resolution quickly.

Screenshot_20200206-091018_Samsung Internet.jpg

Respect_the_ant

He's been ignoring my outreach

She came out of the blue one day in a PM asking about my experience with Firefly.
I would be pissed off too. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but when someone completely ignores your calls then there is only one reason to it. You were too nice to drive him to NM. The first thing I thought of when I saw the original post, why didn't he just fly? Sounds like a premeditated scam. 👎 I hope you get your money

songoku

Don't trust Paypal as a seller.

I can't believe @Ian Richard Markham did this. Is this a new plan you guys come up with to trick us?

Anw, $480 for 480 miles one way,And you drove back empty?

😥

Well, I filed my response to PayPal today, basically saying that I have never engaged in any ticket-selling business on PayPal and that the invoice I sent him (and that he paid) specifically states that it is for a "Ride" so, hopefully, they come to a favorable resolution quickly.

View attachment 412517

Paypal will definitely @@@@ you on this. If this is true, that's a terrible thing can't be undone. IRM has lost his credibility here ( if he has one).

Last edited:

Lexton

I think the lesson here is cash only.

I know.. I'm Captain Obvious but damn.

I don't participate here much but I've been around for a couple of years and feel like I know some of you just by reading your posts and responses. I wouldn't have guessed this would happen to any of the daily contributors. Ian came on strong when he first arrived and I thought he did rather well at plowing through all the backlash. This is a tough room. But scamming a fellow driver out of that kind of money is down right criminal. Sorry this happened to you, Nautical. I hope things get resolved and you get your cash.