Do missed stacked pings affect acceptance rate?

Poolepit

Normally wouldn't care and have an acceptance rate that's pretty low overall but am trying to qualify for the "lol San Diego incentives". Last night picked up a passenger downtown that wanted to pick up a friend from omnia, stop at another stop, then head back to her place.
First destination was omnia. While waiting on her friend to get in the car, I received 4 stacked pings in a row, realizing this is possibly dinging my acceptance rate, I changed destination to the final drop off and recieved 2 more. I ignored them all as I was still on a ride and wasn't even sure of the next destination before the final drop off. Will these 6 affect my acceptance rate negativley? Would email but they don't even respond to me anymore after my constant pool beratings.

Poolepit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1-45 rides $1/ride, 46-75 $2/ride, 75+ $4/ride got to keep an 85% acceptance rate

Poolepit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Friend got the email a couple of weeks ago but I didn't also. Recieved one for this week though.

ATL2SD

Just got this one. If surge was still around, we could make that extra $20 in 1 trip. Damn shame you have do 20 trips for an extra $20. Anyway, Lyft should throw a bone & make things interesting.

image.jpeg

UberReallySucks

Just got this one. If surge was still around, we could make that extra $20 in 1 trip. Damn shame you have do 20 trips for an extra $20. Anyway, Lyft should throw a bone & make things interesting.

View attachment 47159
Here's how it adds up

$50
For completing 50 trips.

$110
For completing 80 trips.

$190

For completing 100 trips.

A 100 trips @ 3.20 each would get you more than $ 500 in life changing money... :smiles:

UberReallySucks

Lyft is slacking. The only incentives they sent out is for tomorrow... and I'm sure it is almost unattainable due to traffic and such.

Mon. 7/4

$20/hr from 12pm-5pm
$30/hr from 5pm-6pm
$35/hr from 6pm-10pm
$45/hr from 10pm-1am

ATL2SD

Don't forget Prime Time as well on Monday. Up to a whopping 50% right after the fireworks clusterf*ck!

image.jpeg