Do I want to drive in new city? R u kidding me, uber?!?

Hans GrUber

Just took a long trip to Lehigh and now I have to deadhead back bc I can't drive here. They won't let me sign in. This must be new, as I've done this before with no problem. Wtf, uber?!? How do you justify sending a driver on a trip where the IRS standard mileage deduction cancels any earnings after a deadhead back?!? They will be getting a strongly worded email. Hahahahahahahahahaha Bastards.

Ardery

you're kidding me?!

I took someone to Allentown last month, and I was able to log in. deadheaded most of the way back though.

OGT

Just took a long trip to Lehigh and now I have to deadhead back bc I can't drive here. They won't let me sign in. This must be new, as I've done this before with no problem. Wtf, uber?!? How do you justify sending a driver on a trip where the IRS standard mileage deduction cancels any earnings after a deadhead back?!? They will be getting a strongly worded email. Hahahahahahahahahaha Bastards.
Are you still based out of de?

If you wait you will get an phl from kop, radnor area.

Hans GrUber

Shhhh. I know that. Don't tell the ants! Just headed down 309 figuring I'd get one from montgomeryvikle/ ft wash. I did. Not a bad day, considering I'm at 200 with no surge.