Do I need permit to drop off at Port Canaveral?

KRad

nope I don't drive any longer.

I use to drive a couple years ago before the current rules at the port and am now getting back into it. So I'm wondering if under the current rules, a permit is required to drop off. Any current drivers opinions?

KRad

A Port Canaveral ground transportation permit is required to either drop off or pick up, and we have a full staff of Cab Commandos on foot patrol with the authority to write $250 tickets for each offence until you are ultimately trespassed and towed away from the port property ................

Um, yeah, ok. I found the correct answers and you may want to check with the proper authorities directly. Not much truth in what you're stating here Mr. "Port Canaveral."

ddsurfaaa

Uber Que cape canaveral is hacked, they are ferocious at guarding that hacked. Can sit from 5 am to 11 am through boat unloading and not get a rider

Sly

Uber Que cape canaveral is hacked, they are ferocious at guarding that hacked. Can sit from 5 am to 11 am through boat unloading and not get a rider
They use a fake gps app to make it look like they are at the Port at 2 am in que for passengers even when they're not. So they got the edge on you.

ddsurfaaa

Pretty sure I see a large method being used at Port Canaveral. You all heard the rumors of how 20 phones in bushes' 60 phones h ere or there or such.

That tactic was out of NYC, a guy would be paid 10,20, 50.00 to hold phones in a QUE for lyft. The drivers would drive around on uber, juno or other. Till the phone holder message them that their number was close. The phone holder would earn 900 thousand a week or more.

That is not what is occurring in Cape, well, possibly part of what is occurring in the cape. I believe what is occurring int he cape is this.... 1. New stack of 5 or 10 phones maybe 20 even. With high acceptance rates. These phones are used to accept rides for Uber but not actually pick up the rider. Forcing them to Use Lyft. Now, people in crowd simply say, can not get uber call lyft. It then controlls lyft which I have not looked into yet. But, this seems like a very logical method of manipulating the system that matches that is being seen on the ground these last months. A frozen Uber que that does not move. How hard would it be to find 10 phones a week where drivers quit driving? Especially out of colleges and more where students leave, move on to carreers? Unlimited supply of phones.

That is why now The que is FROZEN. You move up or down one or two after the 10 or 11 place jump. But you are frozen never getting a ride. By putting a hackable or a que that can be manipulated at a terminal that has set hours of operation. This also allows some of them to stand among us in the parking lot. Set number of possible clients. They painted a target to be hacked, manipulated and those of greed have done so at Brevard Drivers Expense.

They do not que up at 2 am. They que up somehow right in front of us. I can only assume, like this. They send each other trip request night before. Then turn down phones or such. Next day, cancel request. Or some similiar tactic or back door hack. That is the jump of 10, 11 places when they appear between 7 or 7:30

But, I am just a programmer and statistics guy.

Billiepi

They are still hacking. Several rideshare drivers I see every day have actually seen phones being handed out to people to call and pull drivers out of the que.

Themaid

drop, no. Pickup, yes.
Thanks fellow Uber.
Post automatically merged:

Oh gee, I got tricked ??
So what do I do when I see Port Canaveral?

Oh gee, I got tricked ??

Boat unloading? Is it mention on road signs?

Thanks fellow Uber.

Oh gee, I got tricked ??

Oh gee, I got tricked ??

Boat unloading? Is it mention on road signs?
Oh, misread.

Last edited: