Do i get to keep it? lol

Inshur

i see you but you dont

So 2 sundays back i had 3 pax women.. i pick them up on 57 and 5th ave going to times square they had a little gift shop bag once i got them to times square trip was ended! keep going my way then i got a ping to jfk airport im pick up the pax she got in and she asked me is this yours? and im like ohh wao this is from the last pax i'll have to return that dropp off pax at the airport this was around 4:30pm and by 7pm i had a family reunion (i live in cypress hills) i said to myself you know what @@@@ it i'll return it later! with that been said i wasn't going back to manhattan to return that l.. cause i knew i was going to be late and no time to get ready neither and maybe no tip for returning it and begging uber for those $15 BS nahhh.. i looked at the recipt and its a $65 gift i dont know what it is haven't opened yet its been 2 weeks any trouble if i get to keep it? uber support haven't contacted me anymore for it so IM KEEPING IT ???
3042314B-87AB-4333-AA59-AD1114D24941.jpeg

Attockpak1

So 2 sundays back i had 3 pax women.. i pick them up on 57 and 5th ave going to times square they had a little gift shop bag once i got them to times square trip was ended! keep going my way then i got a ping to jfk airport im pick up the pax she got in and she asked me is this yours? and im like ohh wao this is from the last pax i'll have to return that dropp off pax at the airport this was around 4:30pm and by 7pm i had a family reunion (i live in cypress hills) i said to myself you know what @@@@ it i'll return it later! with that been said i wasn't going back to manhattan to return that l.. cause i knew i was going to be late and no time to get ready neither and maybe no tip for returning it and begging uber for those $15 BS nahhh.. i looked at the recipt and its a $65 gift i dont know what it is haven't opened yet its been 2 weeks any trouble if i get to keep it? uber support haven't contacted me anymore for it so IM KEEPING IT ??? View attachment 307859
Toss it in the Hudson might have paxhole disease where once your infected you turn into an entitled @@@@@@ and have to be connected to aux or die.

Zubera

So 2 sundays back i had 3 pax women.. i pick them up on 57 and 5th ave going to times square they had a little gift shop bag once i got them to times square trip was ended! keep going my way then i got a ping to jfk airport im pick up the pax she got in and she asked me is this yours? and im like ohh wao this is from the last pax i'll have to return that dropp off pax at the airport this was around 4:30pm and by 7pm i had a family reunion (i live in cypress hills) i said to myself you know what @@@@ it i'll return it later! with that been said i wasn't going back to manhattan to return that l.. cause i knew i was going to be late and no time to get ready neither and maybe no tip for returning it and begging uber for those $15 BS nahhh.. i looked at the recipt and its a $65 gift i dont know what it is haven't opened yet its been 2 weeks any trouble if i get to keep it? uber support haven't contacted me anymore for it so IM KEEPING IT ??? View attachment 307859
No wonder if you don't get response or some stupid one. Uber's bot will get confused after your mile long message. Lol

Inshur New York