Do Drivers Do This? Extended trip!

Inshur
So, Ive been posting my experience as a pax in NY and have noticed drivers with low rating. So today I took driver with the lowest rating. He was very nice so asked myself why!? I forgot to add the tip right away so went back to my app to add his tip. I noticed I was charged triple amount! This driver ended the trip 20 mins away from my end location.

Is this is a known fraud from drivers?

Any experience?

Attachments

• IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 180

Uber Driver 007

So, Ive been posting my experience as a pax in NY and have noticed drivers with low rating. So today I took driver with the lowest rating. He was very nice so asked myself why!? I forgot to add the tip right away so went back to my app to add his tip. I noticed I was charged triple amount! This driver ended the trip 20 mins away from my end location.

Any experience?

Could have been a mistake. Could have been on purpose.

It's rare but there are bad drivers out there. Like this Lyft driver I got last week ... schmuck started the trip as soon as he accepted my ping (10 min away) and when I called him his answer was 'oh nah Lyft does that often it's a glitch don't worry I didn't start your trip'. I cancelled on his ass right away.

ffran347

I did this line for 7hrs and still charged the pax the same.

Attachments

• 20170904_212706.png
    20170904_212706.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 141

Lenny_yellow_cab

Any experience?

Thats probably why the low rating.

Once pax notice he kept going they will rate him bad.

Slave rates making drivers do whatever it takes.

I agree and let me tell you this, not lot of pax look at their receipt, I did it bc I was going to leave a tip in the app. So I bet most get away with it easily.

Uberinian

Any experience?
Maybe he has a low rating because he has pulled this move many times before?

With a rating like that he should ha e been deactivated very long ago.

Contact Uber about it.

ffran347

Yea. But not intentionally i ended the trip and i rated both pax and after that the app started acting weird it would not let me go offline. So i went home took a nap, woke up and it will still have as online, so i delete it the app and reinstalled it, signed in and the same trip was there as if i never ended it. So i finally ended the trip but it was still the same even tho it said it was a 7hr trip and it even counted the miles from where i dropped off to my house. Lyft never contacted me so it was an error on there app.

Attachments

• 20170905_001852.png
    20170905_001852.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 62

cubert

Happened once with me, dropped of at ewr, couldn't end trip application just didn't work! Went back to the city and ofcourse by that time pax complained wth is going on why is he charged double lmao, I contacted uber talked my story and I was good

Happened once with me, dropped of at ewr, couldn't end trip application just didn't work! Went back to the city and ofcourse by that time pax complained wth is going on why is he charged double lmao, I contacted uber talked my story and I was good

I had this happening to me several times and what I do is that I put my phone on airplane mode for a few seconds in order to get good service again.

Zubera

I had similar problems at jfk. Couldn't end trips right away. It's either connection problem or software glitch.

Inshur New York