Do destination rides count towards Quest?

LinnyVan

None of my rides are showing up towards my quest bonus. They have all been destination filter rides. I do love having 6 DFS to use a day and I use them so... Do these rides count towards Quest? Because they're not showing up on my app I'm still at 0 rides after doing 15 rides

Redman3233

Yup they do. Also uber just has been slow on fixing an issue where rides are not showing up on the ride counter. I emailed uber about it they told me they were aware of the problem. I however think they planned this to get antz to just keep on driving

Woon

Maybe uber server is lagging. I didn't see any updates saying "DF is not going to be counted anymore"

Julescase

Lol when you lag for two days... yeah lagg alright. Honestly they dont care this is the beginning of the quest being done with all together lol

As mentioned up thread, they're having technical difficulties at Uber, it should be fixed eventually.

Redman3233

As mentioned up thread, they're having technical difficulties at Uber, it should be fixed eventually.

Yeah i know buddy I clearly stated that so i would know. Im just saying this could be the beginning of the end be a little pessamistic for once gosh it wont kill ya