Uber Drivers Forum banner

DLA7 Chino

Flex 
4K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Amsoil Uber Connect 
#1 ·
Where does the Chino Flex location deliver to?

#5 ·
#7 ·
That's because support half a planet away does not grasp that concept. All they understand is, is what you pick for your home delivery station. If it's DLA7 the other offers show up. If DLA5 Riverside, that one is all by itself.

You still have to be quick about it though, today thought I had a 4hr but refreshing it was Rosemead DPS1. ugh, forfeit. Then got a 3.5 for tomorrow Chino DLA7.

#8 · (Edited)
Anyone out of DLA7 get an OC route this afternoon/tonight? With that fire and the 91 shut down as well as all the freeways around it fcked I can only imagine the time spent out there for a 3 or 3.5hr block.

I pulled the trigger and got a 4pm 3hr block tonight. I was praying I would not get sent to OC as my last two 4/430s put me in Placentia and Yorba Linda. Got lucky and ended up with a local Chino rack! One of the least mileage routes I've ever done. 14 miles total from warehouse, dropping off 44 packages, and home.

... as of 6:22pm a 3hr 715-1015 block is showing at Chino. I'm tempted since it's sitting there, but I'll count my blessings as you can still be sent to OC.

#10 · (Edited)
I understood that it was only the 4hr blocks going to OC, guess if Yorba or Ana Hills a 3.5. But to answer your Q YES ! Thankfully I still do Lyft.

I past by it at 9:45 just b4 the 241 and it was just getting started. Ugh... I knew the 91 would be closed later. I've never seen so much Red on Google maps.

But doing Lyft I don't leave OC until 8pm anyway. Was near Disney, left @ 8:10 was home by 9:15.

Almost took a 3 hr 5pm out of Irvine, maybe I should have, but only would have made another 13 net vs doing Lyft.

Plus all that smoke went right over Disney, and as I drove past, 1:30, a couple pieces of ash hit the windshield .

#11 ·
I understood that it was only the 4hr blocks going to OC, guess if Yorba or Ana Hills a 3.5.
I've done a couple 4hr blocks so far out of Chino ... sent to San Bernardino (near CSU) on one and the other was Ontario/Rancho where on the block were a couple large apt complexes. Seems like on the 4hr so far (at least for me), there has been a few apt/condo complexes with 7-15 drops at each complex. I might get one or two apt/condo drops on a 3 or 3.5hr,

#12 ·
Ya had one to Muscoy off Kendall 18 to a big complex. I've been getting Town homes or Condo's with the 4hrs in OC.

So many offers this morning, a lot with higher rates , would make one thing some bot people got the axe. Maybe the fire or Columbus day is the answer.

#14 ·
Haha, that being the case. How come I don't get a route in Moreno Valley. lmao!

Guy in front of me, 4pm, had 3 hr to Whittier. I'm like what, to deliver 1 pac. Cause it will take you 3hr just to go to and from the wh. smh...

#16 ·
I don't mind if they gave me a 4hr 10-10:30am to OC / Whittier as I have the chance to get an afternoon out of Irvine, but mostly do Lyft the rest of the day. But no way a 3hr @ 4pm.

#18 ·
Ya, may as well make a day of it. Hopefully it was a 4hr.

#29 ·
So I get a 4hr. to BP and LaMirada. All resorts, 19-19 stops at 11:30am ? Said they broke up a van route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.