DLA5 blocks this morning...

SavageSvage

Has anyone had luck in getting one this morning? It's 8:10am and by now I usually I have one but I haven't seen anything pop up at all.

imfatandold

im not flexing but i went to pick up someone at t he WH and its a ghost town dont bother fishing today. chino took most of the routes and there are 4 dsps at DLA5 now.

Movaldriver

Nope nothing today. Weird because last night I got a route in Chino territory today they get ours. No clue what is going on with flex in Riverside. What is dsps? Sorry if I sound dumb

I had a return last night and they were unloading 2 trucks there should be blocks today

imfatandold

Nope nothing today. Weird because last night I got a route in Chino territory today they get ours. No clue what is going on with flex in Riverside. What is dsps? Sorry if I sound dumb

I had a return last night and they were unloading 2 trucks there should be blocks today
4 different whitevan dispatchers. there used to be 3 a month ago another 1 started up so nows theres 4 + chino took most of the routes dla5 used to have thats why its been so shity for flex.

ps. dsps are always hiring if you guys want a real job HEHEEEE turn around for a white van driver is about 1 month though most quit after 2 weeks lol

Movaldriver

Chino took alot of routes but Riverside also added just as many so we should be getting some. I think part of the problem is it's the lull before the holiday season. Im hearing from the warehouse it should pick up soon but they honestly say alot of stuff that never happens lol

ZoomZoomFlex

whats dsps?

Must be talking about the contractors (white vans). On my last DLA5 run the other day, one of the contractors were asking each of the Flex drivers if they want to work for them. There is even a sign when you drive out with the all the contractors contact info.

Got my first DLA7 run this morning. So long R'side, hello Chino.

Attachments

• 20170915_113910.jpg
    20170915_113910.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 92

Movaldriver

Savage I did see a 915 for tomorrow but as usual gone before you can blink. I also didn't get any reserved offers and this past week I had 3. I have 1 tonight at 430. I'll see how things look when I'm there.

SavageSvage

Must be talking about the contractors (white vans). On my last DLA5 run the other day, one of the contractors were asking each of the Flex drivers if they want to work for them. There is even a sign when you drive out with the all the contractors contact info.

Got my first DLA7 run this morning. So long R'side, hello Chino.
Where is DLA7 located?

Placebo17

Im hearing from the warehouse it should pick up soon but they honestly say alot of stuff that never happens lol

I think they're told to tell you BS. I see whole bunch of 5 hour blocks laying around. It's not the amount of packages that have decreased since summer, it's how they're distributing them. At our warehouse, there's only 11am for regular cars now and random redelivery blocks. Nothing else. Before we used to have 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 5:30, 6:00, 7:00... LOL... Well you get the picture. The warehouse gets about the same amount of packages as couple months ago, it's just that most go to the white vans, 5 hour drivers, and other delivery services. We get the left overs...

Movaldriver

I got a 915 for tomorrow only 3 hour but it's something

Placebo we used to get blocks here starting at 8 am and every half hour until around 430 would be the last one. Now morning blocks start at 9 end at 945. Afternoon start at 4 and usually end at 445. We are definitely not getting the offers we used to. I used to go to offers and get 9 out of 10 I accepted. Now I'm lucky to get 1 out of 20.

Placebo17

Yeah I hear you, blocks disappear in less than half a second now. It was never this bad but hiring more drivers, less 3 hour blocks, and now more bots. When you add all this up, it just looking grim.

The funny thing is if you ask one of the warehouse minions, their responses are always, "Just keep on tapping."

Keep on tapping for hours when there aren't any blocks?

imfatandold

I think they're told to tell you BS. I see whole bunch of 5 hour blocks laying around. It's not the amount of packages that have decreased since summer, it's how they're distributing them. At our warehouse, there's only 11am for regular cars now and random redelivery blocks. Nothing else. Before we used to have 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 5:30, 6:00, 7:00... LOL... Well you get the picture. The warehouse gets about the same amount of packages as couple months ago, it's just that most go to the white vans, 5 hour drivers, and other delivery services. We get the left overs...
5 hour blocks make no sense to me how is driving around in a vehicle that gets 10 maybe 15 mpg if your lucky worth it? stop and go is a @@@@@ on gas.

Amsoil Uber Connect

Chino, not Chino Hills, on Euclid and Fern.

and 5 miles south of the 60 and about 4 from the 91. Go in off of Fern come out on Euclid. And of course, cal trans had the Euclid off ramp closed today. :rolleyes:

I'm only seeing Chino and Rosemead offers for today and Sunday. When Usually the rest show up too. Haven't seen Anaheim or Inglewood yet .

ZoomZoomFlex

and 5 miles south of the 60 and about 4 from the 91. Go in off of Fern come out on Euclid. And of course, cal trans had the Euclid off ramp closed today. :rolleyes:

I'm only seeing Chino and Rosemead offers for today and Sunday. When Usually the rest show up too. Haven't seen Anaheim or Inglewood yet .

Just saw several Irvine one's drop and a Hawthorne.

Finished my first run out of DLA7 this morning. A big difference vs DLA5 in the check in procedures. Had to give my driver's licence, they gave it back when i got the check in booth, you have to write your name on your route sheet, have to scan a QR code on a blue vest computer .... did NONE of that at DLA5.

Really enjoyed the 30 mile RT from home to home vs. the 140-160 miles I was doing over the past week at DLA5,

Last edited:

Amsoil Uber Connect

Irvine, Ya so did I.

I don't mind writing my name on the route sheet but I want it back at check out and they want to keep it. When you get one with 8 route #'s that are not in order, makes it more difficult to load the car.

I had a choice today Chino Hills or Eastvale. Took Eastvale cause it was closer to home. Both had 58 pac's. Almost had to take 2 back but restarted the phone and app worked like it was suppose to.