1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

DLA3: Commerce

Discussion in 'Flex' started by businessgamer85, Dec 2, 2016.

1. oicu812

oicu812 Well-Known Member

It was coming down pretty hard during my Lakewood run in the morning. When I was almost finished, the rain became sprinkles. FML. :D

I'm at it again at 11am tomorrow.

2. Pacrat

Pacrat Member

i dropped my 1030 on sat morning around 9am ish...I just felt so sick I couldnt even stay up. a customer had a bad flu the shift before that I guess I caught it. fml

3. atomix

atomix Well-Known Member

At DLA3 I do an occasional shift for extra cash. Last shift was several weeks ago. Can someone here please breakdown, as best you can, average number of packages for morning shifts versus, say, afternoon and evening shifts. About how closely, or spread out, are these routes? I'm trying to get an idea of how long these shifts might take to complete. Thanks.

4. Nubiwon

Nubiwon Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Here's my take of it. They recently tune down on stops for Commerce wh. Haven't gotten anything over 30 stops. The morning routes are all Lakewood, cerritos and Norwalk. I did all my blocks within 2 hours from time I arrived at wh.

Shangsta, tryingmyluck86 and Flexxx like this.
  5. atomix

atomix Well-Known Member

Nubiwon, appreciate the info. Thanks.

Nubiwon likes this.

6. jaybee27

jaybee27 Member

Hey Commerce peeps, where have you driven to these past 3 days in the afternoons? hows the roads?

7. oicu812

I drove East LA yesterday and it blows. Way too far between too many stops. Probably put 40+ miles on the odo between the 1st to the last.

Flexxx likes this.
  8. mr.white

mr.white Active Member

Tonight for the 5pm I was in South gate. I hadn't done a 5pm since Monday and I asked someone there if it had been busy and they said no. Yesterday only a 6pm and that today at 5pm they ordered extra drivers that some might not get a route but where going to get paid. Also, this person told me there was a threat at the warehouse and that's why most of the door are closed! Only one open policy!

9. Flexxx

Flexxx Active Member

I remember doing ELA in the morning when it first opened. Had something like 40 packages and the GPS was all wonky, no parking, tons of gates etc... took me over three hours.

10. oicu812

Someone is lying to you. Yesterday there were quite a few 5pm blocks. I even did a 8:30-9:30 1hr block. :D

I declined a 5pm block tonight.

11. jaybee27

jaybee27 Member

1hr block? Never seen that one before

12. oicu812

It was less than 10 miles away for 1 package that was Priority. Customer was extremely appreciative and was expecting it, but the previous driver couldn't find the address.

13. Flexxx

Flexxx Active Member

No more one hour blocks. Nothing under 30 packages this week, 46 today.

atomix likes this.
  14. mr.white

mr.white Active Member

For 11am I had 29 packages let's see what I get for 5pm!

FUberX and atomix like this.
  15. jaybee27

jaybee27 Member

PM Shift - rosemead, templw city

16. mr.white

mr.white Active Member

Yesterday PM I got 1 to Montebello 7 Whittier 3 pico rivera. Today 11am 29 packages norwalk cerritos artesia

17. jaybee27

jaybee27 Member

Got a notice for package missing -__- . Anyone pick up a shift for PM tomorrow ?

18. mr.white

mr.white Active Member

I picked up a 630pm at about 515pm. I got a notice too. 1st one in 3 months dated January 10th.

19. oicu812

I was told it's really slow right now. There's about half of the 5pm shifts available than a month ago or even a couple of weeks ago.

There were several 6:30pm 2hr blocks released in the 5pm hr tonight and several last night.

20. gaj

gaj Well-Known Member

I have not been able to pick up evening (same-day, not go-back) deliveries in a week.

Asked today (I think I got a forfeit) and the warehouse said that they have slowed down a ton since Dec, and most of the people who get blocks are scheduled. Instead of dropping 25-40+ blocks in the afternoon, they are only dropping a couple extras.

g

Shangsta likes this.