DLA2 Anaheim opening again

Rodz

In DLA2 I was always able to string 3, 3hour blocks every Saturday and Sunday. not from Dla9 the most I get is 7 hours 4 and 3 hours.

Rodz

OFFERS FROM MULTIPLE STATIONS | Amazon Flex

Starting Thursday, September 28, you may begin to receive Offers from:
  • Inglewood (DLA1) located at 900 West Florence Ave., Inglewood, CA 90301.
  • Anaheim (DLA2) located at 5650 Dolly Ave., Buena Park, CA 90621

Amsoil Uber Connect

I have seen one, just one. Monday had a route in Buena Park, which was just a mile away from DLA2. Could of had another in Anaheim today to, but took Diamond Bar instead.

getawaycar

I got the same email weeks ago but so far haven't seen a single offer pop up for DLA2 even though I'm only 7 miles away.

I always see tons of offers from many different warehouses but nothing for DLA2.

oicu812

Just once a week or two ago. I don't think it has reopened just yet for Flex drivers. Some workers are still waiting to transfer back there. Amazon is also still recruiting employees for that location.

GRE-KAH

I constantly get sent to Anaheim from the Irvine warehouse but have not yet seen an Anaheim block yet. I usually check in the mornings and when I finish my blocks from 1-3pm but nothing... :rolleyes:

oicu812

They don't need DLA2 to open as I just did a 4 hr from Chino to Buena Park recently. More than half were apartments. Still better than East Hollywood.

oicu812

Don't think it'll happen anytime soon.
image.jpg

Amsoil Uber Connect

That picture couldn't be so far out of touch with what I saw. States Logistics trucks and cars parked everywhere. Even google maps says that on the building. So it's up to date. know go back back and put up the right picture. .