Distance Trip Request-$$

wwud

Morning! My son had a football game yesterday and left his bag in my car. I absolutely do not feel like driving back to TN to take it to him and he needs it tomorrow for school and practice. Anybody out there feel like driving it to him? Will pay cash and fill up your tank. Inbox me if interested.

SpeedyGonzalez11

Assuming it's Chattanooga, it's 125 miles from Atlanta. Are you really willing to pay at minimum 250$, plus a full tank of gas which is another 50$. Again, at least 300$ , instead of driving yourself?

Uberzoom

Morning! My son had a football game yesterday and left his bag in my car. I absolutely do not feel like driving back to TN to take it to him and he needs it tomorrow for school and practice. Anybody out there feel like driving it to him? Will pay cash and fill up your tank. Inbox me if interested.

It'll probably cost you less to fedex/ups it overnight..

pjrxj

I ended up driving back up there . I was offering to pay the full uber rate in cash plus gas, but I didn't have any takers until much later.
How much would it have been? You may have gotten a sooner response if you posted a dollar amount. Some people like to see numbers.