• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Disillusioned

henrygates

Today I had a passenger leave mud stains on my floors, $7 fare. Haven't heard a thing from Uber about a cleaning fee. A few more minimum fare rides. An outwardly nice couple that made me wait 7 minutes, no tip. Total waste of time. Yesterday I made good money.

It's going to be up and down. I have a specific goal and I'm plowing through and doing any trick or gimmick I can to increase tips and fares. Then I'm done.

Take a day off and start again.

2Cents

You might be too soft for this gig.
But keep in mind, at McD’s you have to show up when they tell you, and you can’t leave until they say you can.. I might be making the same/less driving, but I can come and go as I please.
It's your vehicle, of course you can.

5280driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But keep in mind, at McD’s you have to show up when they tell you, and you can’t leave until they say you can.. I might be making the same/less driving, but I can come and go as I please.

Another Uber Driver

But keep in mind, at McD’s you have to show up when they tell you, and you can’t leave until they say you can..

At Icky-D's the customers abuse you and if you will not put up with it, you get fired.

At Fubar and Gryft, the customers abuse you and if you will not put up with it, you get de-activated.

I have far more good rides than bad ones.
I have had far more mediocre trips than good or bad.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

When did your bright eyed newbie expectations fade? For me, it was today with a 3 stop pax & no tip. I’m out. Good luck all. You’re better off at McD’s.
I was happy doing uber until the rates got slashed down to under $1.00 per mile. When it got cut from 90c to 65c a mile i quit, now it's at 53c here.

Your absolutely right that McDs is better in many places.

Good luck with your new life!

277. Yeah, I’m a little slow.
277 trips isn't that much, that's really just figuring out the job still.

Juggalo9er

I was happy doing uber until the rates got slashed down to under $1.00 per mile. When it got cut from 90c to 65c a mile i quit, now it's at 53c here.

Your absolutely right that McDs is better in many places.

Good luck with your new life!

277 trips isn't that much, that's really just figuring out the job still.
Do what I do, only really drive an drive when you get this

Attachments