Discrimination Awareness in Queensland course

Pen

Interesting, Ola are refusing to accept other rideshare training than their own

Thank you for contacting Ola.

We understand your concern about the training.

We have been advised that drivers who have completed the training through another rideshare company will need to complete the training through Ola as well to remain compliant. This is unfortunate, however, competitor rideshare companies are not always able to share their records.

For further queries, please feel free to write us an email at [email protected]. We are available 24/7 for your assistance.

Regards,
Alex
Ola Driver Care Australia
Ola - Way To Go
Well it will be goodbye Ola.

Kyanar

Interesting, Ola are refusing to accept other rideshare training than their own

Thank you for contacting Ola.

We understand your concern about the training.

We have been advised that drivers who have completed the training through another rideshare company will need to complete the training through Ola as well to remain compliant. This is unfortunate, however, competitor rideshare companies are not always able to share their records.

For further queries, please feel free to write us an email at [email protected]. We are available 24/7 for your assistance.

Regards,
Alex
Ola Driver Care Australia
Ola - Way To Go
Ola is, of course, lying. We’ll see if they still feel that way when they have very few drivers since no one is willing to pay their overpriced fees.

Is that a response you received? Try emailing [email protected] - that’s the exact opposite response I got from them.

Sleepo

Ola is, of course, lying. We’ll see if they still feel that way when they have very few drivers since no one is willing to pay their overpriced fees.

Is that a response you received? Try emailing [email protected] - that’s the exact opposite response I got from them.
Have you submitted your alternate training to Ola. Maybe they will accept outside training but not other rideshare training.

Golfer

Well time to ask you all who have participated , in the uber training school course ( haven't had a look yet )
Should I pop into Bunnings and buy a sheet or 2 of sandpaper ,
Or if its all just common sence , should I buy some of that instead :thumbdown:

Wrenn

Well time to ask you all who have participated , in the uber training school course ( haven't had a look yet )
It’s all easy,common sense,car maintenance is included for those not mechanicaly minded,i am a mechanic so i passed that section with no problems ?

Spursman

I think you will find that Bunnings no longer stock "common sense" due to very poor sales. I asked a staffer about it and he just shrugged his shoulders and suggested l try ebay.

Sleepo

Didi's advice on training

Thank you for reaching out. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

We appreciate your interest knowing about the training certificate in Queensland. From 1 August 2019, all booked hire vehicle drivers in QLD are required by the government to have completed training in anti-discrimination and disability awareness training.

We can accept training certificates from other ridesharing companies or institutes if the certificate clearly shows:

- Your full name
- Your driver authorisation number
- Course details
- The date the training was provided

* OLA’s certificate can be accepted

(If it is Uber training, add this line: For Uber training, you may provide a screenshot of your email showing your name, email address and title of your course completed.) We will send you an email with a link where you can upload your certificate. Is your email address XXXXX?

To submit the training certificate for Didi. Please visit https://d.didiglobal.com/2VPHKS to upload your training certificate. Make sure your document clearly shows:

- Your full name
- Course details

Should you have further inquiries or requests, please feel free to send us a message through this channel. You can also use the FAQ section of your App or go to our website at www.didiglobal.com/au/.

Thank you for using DiDi Global.

Regards,

Melody
99cs_worksheet_id [360287970230218425]
DiDi Customer Service

Travis007

Didi's advice on training

Thank you for reaching out. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

We appreciate your interest knowing about the training certificate in Queensland. From 1 August 2019, all booked hire vehicle drivers in QLD are required by the government to have completed training in anti-discrimination and disability awareness training.

We can accept training certificates from other ridesharing companies or institutes if the certificate clearly shows:

- Your full name
- Course details

* OLA’s certificate can be accepted

(If it is Uber training, add this line: For Uber training, you may provide a screenshot of your email showing your name, email address and title of your course completed.) We will send you an email with a link where you can upload your certificate. Is your email address XXXXX?

To submit the training certificate for Didi. Please visit https://d.didiglobal.com/2VPHKS to upload your training certificate. Make sure your document clearly shows:

- Your full name
- Course details

Should you have further inquiries or requests, please feel free to send us a message through this channel. You can also use the FAQ section of your App or go to our website at www.didiglobal.com/au/.

Thank you for using DiDi Global.

Regards,

Melody
99cs_worksheet_id [360287970230218425]
DiDi Customer Service
So are they just saying, go and train with someone else?

Kyanar

So are they just saying, go and train with someone else?
Yes, it seems so. The training notice doesn’t seem to say the BEA must provide training, only that they must ensure all drivers are trained. Presumably since they’re a lot newer to the QLD market they didn’t anticipate this (BEAs were given 6 months, but DiDi not being in the market would not have been told so by DTMR) and haven’t had a chance to engage a third party to deliver training or develop training.