Discount on money transfer fees from Uber

fraqtl

Time for IT to start the 12 hour night shift for the $150 before rental cost of $40 day and $20 gas and $10 GSTs

will see IT at 3am when quiet and then 7am when it get home with big $70 profits
Once more you have absolutely no idea what the income and expenses of driving are.

If only you knew what you are talking about.
Post automatically merged:

...perhaps we should join forces...I am logical and smart and you are good with English grammar ???...
Unfortunate you are none of those things. What a shame.

You are, however, far more familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect than I will ever be

ST DYMPHNA son

Once more you have absolutely no idea what the income and expenses of driving are.

If only you knew what you are talking about.

Unfortunate you are none of those things. What a shame.

You are, however, far more familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect than I will ever be
...suit yourself...it was your chance to be not laught at and ridiculed on this forum...

ST DYMPHNA son

Someone has a high opinion of their influence.

Still waiting on your proof. Time to put up or shut up.
...I was just trying to help you...you probably can not see how pathetic you are Miss...your head is too far up your ass to see how people laughing at your posts...annoying pest,that is what you are...

...can only imagine how people in the hospital must be feeling when you come to clean their bed pans and you start exposing them to your pseudo intellect with your knowledge of everything...
...have a marcy, they can not run away...

Last edited:

fraqtl

Last time you had a ‘thought’ Pinocchio, your nose bled.

No need to be angry, there's no shame in having a senior's moment. Maybe if you go back a little you'll remember. Maybe taking your meds will help.

...I was just trying to help you...you probably can not see how pathetic you are Miss...your head is too far up your ass to see how people laughing at your posts...annoying pest,that is what you are...

...can only imagine how people in the hospital must be feeling when you come to clean their bed pans and you start exposing them to your pseudo intellect with your knowledge of everything...
...have a marcy, they can not run away...

Lol. You are merely the basest of followers on this forum. If I needed that kind of help, I'd go to pretty much anyone but you. You have zero influence on this forum. Absolutely none at all. That you think you could "help" me in this regard is genuinely laughable.

All I need to do to be accepted on this forum is to be a racist, misogynist troll.

ST DYMPHNA son

No need to be angry, there's no shame in having a senior's moment. Maybe if you go back a little you'll remember. Maybe taking your meds will help.

Lol. You are merely the basest of followers on this forum. If I needed that kind of help, I'd go to pretty much anyone but you. You have zero influence on this forum. Absolutely none at all. That you think you could "help" me in this regard is genuinely laughable.

All I need to do to be accepted on this forum is to be a racist, misogynist troll.
...most people here do it by being what is considered a "normal "member of a civil society...but have your way if want too...

ST DYMPHNA son

Being racist and misogynist is neither normal nor is it civil.
...that is obvious for anyone normal...just wander why you need to be accepted by being a racist misogynistic troll as you wrote yourself...
...you better stick to cleaning those bed pans as you are very naughty puppy...

Last edited:

fraqtl

LOL Says the self medicating, self proclaiming, self pretending AHPRA registered practitioner.

Says the person living in a delusion. You call me a liar, prove it. Oh, wait. You can't because you literally don't know anything substantive about me.

Your hypocrisy is so absurd as to be pity inducing. You call me a liar, and yet all you have are the things you've made up about me.

Prove your statements. Put up or shut up you tiresome old man.

AHPRA registered practitioner desperately risking Covid for $5 trips? :poop::poop:
Beautiful thing about forums is anyone can be whatever they want, even life long losers can be successfull.
You are confusing desperation with hard work.

And you are attributing things to me that I've never claimed.

Great thing about the internet, no one will hold you accountable for the lies you create.

But that's to be expected from another of the mean girls.

that is obvious for anyone normal
So why do you insist on your misogyny?
just wander why you need to be accepted by being a racist misogynistic troll as you wrote yourself
Learn to read.

you better stick to cleaning those bed pans as you are very naughty puppy
What drivel are you spouting now?