• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Dirty Riders!

ggdriver

The thread on rider feedback issues is now closed so I couldn't help starting one with the fact that we can't always give timely feedback. I can't believe I just found nail clippings on the back passenger floors. If I had noticed this in practiced I would have cancelled on the spot and thrown the disgusting guilty 'rider'. Un$&@"ingbelievable!

Avago

I've also had bare footed pax in the front seat put their feet on the dash...
Wtf
Not in my car you don't!!!

Don't get me started on
A/ bad manners
B/ airbag going off with feet on dash. "Knee, say hello to face at over 300 kph"

Nail clippings .... yuck

CoolAnt

How about the riders that pick their ears, roll wax into a little ball with their fingers and flick it onto the floor.

ThatUBERman

One offensive guy I'd picked up last year around 1am on a late Saturday night......

Pick up was across the road from oportos Newtown, he jumped into front seat...the guy had long dreadlocked hair; and greets me; "hey Man"!

Now this guy stank, and it was distinctively smokey fire smell emanating from him and his clothes. I told him; "you must have been sitting around a wildfire or bonfire all night?"

His reply; "yeah man, how did you know?"

Lucky for him, it was a short 2-3 km trip to Enmore, otherwise I'd cancel

Last edited:

Iuber

Wiped his nose and spread mucus onto the back side door glass, this happened 2 times so far. I did not see it so the next passenger reported cleanliness issues.

JCS26

had a pax tradie with his so dusty bag on my back seat that has just been shampooed :frown:

had a pax in front seat picking his nose and wiping it the seat :frown:

had a korean pax removed his shoes exposing his smelly foot :frown:

we should have a hazard fee

Ubernaut

what gets me is bad breath, especially garlic eaters or those that have not eaten all day. Makes me wanna puke.

Who is John Galt?

Author
Mmmmmm....I have thought about starting a similar thread.
In all honesty, I have restrained myself.
At first I thought it was funny and sexy.
I felt a bit like Tom Jones must have, in his hey day.

Now it just pisses me off.
Girls, stop leaving your panties in the back of my car!!!

I am not gonna call!!!

Last edited:

JaySonic

I've often heard people speak about people of Indian origin smelling but thought it was some closet racist stuff. But since driving uber, sheesh, on three occasions some young Indian guys got in and boy did they stink ! One group was so bad that I had to keep the window down to stop from dry wretching. No idea what the smell is either. Some genetic specific BO? Diet?

I eat heaps of Indian food myself and I dont smell like that.

Sh!t, or maybe I do !

Mulder99

BO is the worst,

I have car air freshener on the vent, which reduces the BO somewhat...but geez..why don't people not shower for days?

Also have air freshener can to spray when they get out....

ggdriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mmmmmm....I have thought about starting a similar thread.
In all honesty, I have restrained myself.
At first I thought it was funny and sexy.
I felt a bit like Tom Jones must have, in his hey day.

Now it just pisses me off.
Girls, stop leaving your panties in the back of my car!!!

I am not gonna call!!!
Lol

Syd-Uberer

The other morning, first trip for the day I had a young friendly guy who stank like he'd just climbed Mount Everest!!!

At the end he thanked me for taking him home. So I have no idea what he was doing all night, but he sure smelled like he hadn't showered for over a week!

Mulder99

The other morning, first trip for the day I had a young friendly guy who stank like he'd just climbed Mount Everest!!!

At the end he thanked me for taking him home. So I have no idea what he was doing all night, but he sure smelled like he hadn't showered for over a week!
Was he in Newtown? I had a similar guy a couple of months ago :smiles:

Pippo

I've often heard people speak about people of Indian origin smelling but thought it was some closet racist stuff. But since driving uber, sheesh, on three occasions some young Indian guys got in and boy did they stink ! One group was so bad that I had to keep the window down to stop from dry wretching. No idea what the smell is either. Some genetic specific BO? Diet?

I eat heaps of Indian food myself and I dont smell like that.

Sh!t, or maybe I do !
You are what you eat.
I eat a lot of garlic and I don't smell my garlic breathe but I'm sure non garlic eaters do.
A fox can't smell his own hole
Lack of deodorant usage would make it a bit worse

KiwiXman

BO is the worst,

I have car air freshener on the vent, which reduces the BO somewhat...but geez..why don't people not shower for days?

Also have air freshener can to spray when they get out....
I spray glen 20 after every ride...some people just smell funky...had two guys last night and 5 mins from home one of them dropped their guts...they started to giggle so Im like did one of you shit your pants? I said lucky you are close to home or youd be out....sprayed that car well and good..smell was so thick you could cut it it and chew...

Last edited: