Direct deposit

Jshawkat

noticed today for some reason on my app that it says $$$$ amount was sent to direct deposit checked my bank but nothing there...

I got paid on Wednesday as per usual and usually I get the direct deposit message on Monday after the previous week Is over

I've taken screen shots

Anyone else have this issue?

My app seems to be acting weird lately.

Also getting meal requests even though I'm setup for X only...

Jshawkat

Well, direct deposit can take 3-5 business days from any source to show up in your account,

Bank might not have put it in yet.
I get that

But the question is why is my money being deposited mid week from the same weeks pay

I earned 560 so far this week and $400 is being deposited

Why is the week being split up?

Usually it's monday to Monday and paid on the following Thursday

But this week it's monday to Wednesday and paid???? Not sure

gbaby

Yo same shit happened to me !!! i thought i was the only 1 i contacted uber they sent a auto msg saying theyre aware.

it should arrive tomorrow i didnt know a cash out option was available

evad77

noticed today for some reason on my app that it says $$$$ amount was sent to direct deposit checked my bank but nothing there...

I got paid on Wednesday as per usual and usually I get the direct deposit message on Monday after the previous week Is over

I've taken screen shots

Anyone else have this issue?

My app seems to be acting weird lately.

Also getting meal requests even though I'm setup for X only...
Deposit went in this morning

UberSmash79

I had the same issue, balance was paid out mid week. Didn't realize it happened to so many ppl as well.

Uber acknowledged they knew about the issue and were working on it, do not pass go do not collect $3 an hour blah blah blah. Standard copy/paste reply.

yurik

I stepped into the office yesterday, and they said it is due to "new feature" blue button, everyone got paid mid-week.
Regardless if pressed or not, Money made on Monday and Tuesday got sent on Wednesday. They promised the remainder will be deposited as usual. They had tons of people coming in. Doorman upfront wasn't even surprised " l'about app acting strange".

Jshawkat

I had the same issue, balance was paid out mid week. Didn't realize it happened to so many ppl as well.

Uber acknowledged they knew about the issue and were working on it, do not pass go do not collect $3 an hour blah blah blah. Standard copy/paste reply.
Got same msg too
And balance was deposited

I stepped into the office yesterday, and they said it is due to "new feature" blue button, everyone got paid mid-week.
Regardless if pressed or not, Money made on Monday and Tuesday got sent on Wednesday. They promised the remainder will be deposited as usual. They had tons of people coming in. Doorman upfront wasn't even surprised " l'about app acting strange".

Too much funny business with app past 10 days