Direct Deposit to Nowhere??? Need help.

OldBay

I set up my account yesterday and did a test drive for an $11 fare. I didn't set up direct deposit because I figured the money would stay in my account.

Today, I check my account and see that there was a "direct deposit" and that my account is empty. There is no banking information associated with my account yet. WTH happened here, and how can I contact Uber CS?

I tried messaging them, but they not respond. Their CS was very responsive when I was setting up, now its a ghost town. No way to contact them on website, no phone#.

Wildgoose

I set up my account yesterday and did a test drive for an $11 fare. I didn't set up direct deposit because I figured the money would stay in my account.

Today, I check my account and see that there was a "direct deposit" and that my account is empty. There is no banking information associated with my account yet. WTH happened here, and how can I contact Uber CS?

I tried messaging them, but they not respond. Their CS was very responsive when I was setting up, now its a ghost town. No way to contact them on website, no phone#.
you might be new to rideshare platform. Don't worry so much, your earning might be still there. Try to dig more on your app or go check online (I mean your account at their website)