Ding Dong

New2This

Apparently she gave the go-'head to Greyball.

For real? If so she better get a good lawyer herself.

I'd love to see her throw Travis under the bus...

6uyEQ0J.gif

Jo3030

It's gonna be quite a sight to see that all figure its way out....
From a legal standpoint I wonder if she's required to testify even though she doesn't work for them (in the near future)

New2This

It's gonna be quite a sight to see that all figure its way out....
From a legal standpoint I wonder if she's required to testify even though she doesn't work for them (in the near future)

If she's smart she'll get an immunity deal in exchange for testifying.

Screw OJ. THAT will be must see TV

a3kQJDXfun.gif

tee hee

funny how uber just completely disregarded all types of regulations and found quite a cozy niche in dc. how many briefcases did they leave in front of doors? Also how can a company like them just go ahead and accept 3.5 billion of saudi money? Uber is corrupt from head to toe.

THE MAN!

This isn't actually surprising at all. Uber would just plant there flag in a city and just start operating. When Uber first came to DC all X cars had to operate like Uber Black. Motor carrier license, for hire tags and million $ policy. Then 2 months later they let cars with regular tags and insurance operate. Basically operating X under the cover of black. Within 6 months VA ordered Uber & Lyft to stop operating in VA. Uber then sends out an email, been here before keep rolling defying VA order. Told drivers not to put there phones on dash and passengers to sit up front when heading to airports. Never saw anyone get a ticket but heard about plenty at DCA. Uber was actually paying tickets and providing lawyer day of court. Everyone just figured at the time Uber the multi billion $ company must know what there doing? Conversations I had with some Uber Black partners early on now confirms what was brewing in the future. All the Uber Black partners got completely hosed by X. When they all thought this was just going to be another money maker for themselves. Most were going out buying brand new X cars to put on the system. At the time many had multiple cars on the system and hired the drivers to operate. One had maybe 10-12 cars between black & X. I remember asking him if he was comfortable having all his eggs in Ubers basket. Within 6 months of X he wasn't singing that tune anymore! What is really funny he required drivers at the time to do $2500 a week in fares on X. Or $3500 a week in fares on black to keep the car full time.

New CEO told his former Expedia employees on the way out he was "scared" in regards to his new adventure! If he had half of brain he would try and get his old gig back after a roller coaster first couple weeks.

Last edited:

roadman

funny how uber just completely disregarded all types of regulations and found quite a cozy niche in dc. how many briefcases did they leave in front of doors? Also how can a company like them just go ahead and accept 3.5 billion of saudi money? Uber is corrupt from head to toe.
If you look around at many of the apartment buildings going up every where in dc, arl, tysons, etc. Who do you think owns a lot of them? You pick up and drop off at Saudi owned apartment buildings all the time.

PoolBoy

She certainly will have to testify no matter where she went. Dara must be "thrilled" AF..

Why would Dara have ever taken that position? His career is about to go in the toilet unless he's willing to lie and lie and go to jail. My guess is he's outa there and is going to cooperate with the FBI

As they're saying on the Street, "the adults are taking over" at Uber. The new CEO is cleaning house.

For the first time, I'm proud to be driving for/with these guys. I recently even started browsing Indeed.com for jobs in their corporate or local offices. That's how much faith has been restored in the last couple months.

I know it's the norm to be a naysayer on this site but the future of Uber has gotten considerably brighter with Travis out and Dara K at the helm.

THE MAN!

As they're saying on the Street, "the adults are taking over" at Uber. The new CEO is cleaning house.

For the first time, I'm proud to be driving for/with these guys. I recently even started browsing Indeed.com for jobs in their corporate or local offices. That's how much faith has been restored in the last couple months.

I know it's the norm to be a naysayer on this site but the future of Uber has gotten considerably brighter with Travis out and Dara K at the helm.
No issues here if your right? But maybe a bit premature? Uber has many problems to deal with as they move forward. Not sure of any other company I know of that has multiple FBI investigations in the early stages. Not to speak of there model may not be able to be reversed in enough time? Basically like trying to turn an aircraft carrier 180!