Didn't surge at all ! 2am ?

AP92

Anyone else think it was BS I checked the whole map not a single Red Spot even in old town or down town ! WTF ?

AP92

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also Tempe no Surge. I think Uber is trying to pay respect for the Gun Violence that happened. But why the hell should we work for free!?

DeepPurple

Last weekend chandler was hopping. No Uber could be found. I got too many pings to handle. I made $300 easy just in chandler.

AP92

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last weekend chandler was hopping. No Uber could be found. I got too many pings to handle. I made $300 easy just in chandler.
That's really good man :smiles: keep it up every driver should be making that every weekend.

Jdemonto

Something was up because the request were there didn't pick up 6 destination request and canceled on 2 other no shows then got a great ride to 51st and 101 called it a night. Clearly drivers said f it! Wait times in old town were 15-20 minutes Uber did it to themselves.

Ended at $138 uber (13 trips) and $38 fare (2 trips)

Jdemonto

Turning into another horrible day. Last ride was at 7:42 for $2.62. SMMFH

How are all these dummies on every corner making any money?
Just like the Lyft drivers waiting for 3 planes 41 cars deep lol! Must be married guys trying to get away from the wives. I can't make financial sense in waiting an hour plus.

Jdemonto

Something very fishy happened. I just emailed Uber support to see what's up.
Even Lyft hardly primed timed in old town just for a brief moment. I hope tonight is better as I'll just go home at 2 and watch pax wait times 20 min+ to "no uber X available"!

Jiggie

Something was up because the request were there didn't pick up 6 destination request and canceled on 2 other no shows then got a great ride to 51st and 101 called it a night. Clearly drivers said f it! Wait times in old town were 15-20 minutes Uber did it to themselves.

Ended at $138 uber (13 trips) and $38 fare (2 trips)
There was plenty of Uber drivers in Scottsdale just sitting around waiting for the surge rise to login, but the surge never came. There was absolutely a demand for it, but there was no surging.

San Diego X

Uber is slowly eliminating surge across most markets.

SD has suffered surge free since May up until July 4th weekend. We had good surge last weekend at times but we also have the largest celebrations in the West Coast and it's our peak tourist season so it should be surging every single night!

PhoenixIdle

Sorry for the confusion and trouble here! We have a known issues with our heatmaps where the surge reflected isn't accurately reflecting the surge that riders are accepting. The amount you were paid is accurate based on the time and demand of the trip.

I understand that knowing about surge is important to you and your earnings, and you depend on the heatmaps and surge multipliers to get the most from your time driving.

Our team is working to resolve this issue as quickly as we can - so please keep checking your app.

Keep in mind that surge is constantly shifting differently throughout the city, and changes in realtime depending on the demand in particular areas. Because of that, the amount can change minute to minute and will be based on the time of the trip request. We’ll do our best to make you aware of when and where surge is likely to be happening, but we can never predict it 100%.

Best,

help.uber.com