Inshur

didn't really want to start a new thread......

Ubend R.S.

but couldn't see where to bolt it on.

had to laugh yesterday. plod was stopping rickshaws from ranking up outside selfridge. a disgruntled rider spotted them and did a u-turn to cycle off and spat in the road towards the copper. he pulled straight over and i heard him say to some arabs opposite "taxi?". i drove off and got to the portman st lights where a rickshaw (stuck in traffic going the other way) smiled at me. i asked how he was doing and in a strong russian accent he said "bloody uber are killing us"

it's little things but i laughed

ill be bach

but couldn't see where to bolt it on.

had to laugh yesterday. plod was stopping rickshaws from ranking up outside selfridge. a disgruntled rider spotted them and did a u-turn to cycle off and spat in the road towards the copper. he pulled straight over and i heard him say to some arabs opposite "taxi?". i drove off and got to the portman st lights where a rickshaw (stuck in traffic going the other way) smiled at me. i asked how he was doing and in a strong russian accent he said "bloody uber are killing us"

it's little things but i laughed
Ironically, i heard the same comment from a black cab driver the other day but he didn't have a Russian accent lol made me chuckle too :biggrin:

ill be bach

oh no, guys help him. he's lost. he is fighting against too many.

But first- new boy, man, mate, partner- do not start a fight with people who have built some reputation and respect on this cheerful Uber/BC forum already. some actually might be smarter than you and it's ok. try to make some friends here becouse you may get some helpful advice and info. and if you admire someone else's humor you will laugh your tears out,I guarantee you. we have fun here, so fists down and start your blah blah blah against BCs as we all do. hope it helps. good luck :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You're infatuated.
Leave us alone- we don't need your adoration.
We're already smothered in it.
Apparently, according to Hondaboy, i've lost and i'm fighting against too many! :biggrin:
"Leave us alone" lol you'd like that wouldn't you ?

Spy & Mash

Apparently, according to Hondaboy, i've lost and i'm fighting against too many! :biggrin:
"Leave us alone" lol you'd like that wouldn't you ?
Not really I love it.
I was just pointing out your adoration for us.
You don't need to kiss our feet aswell.
And you can keep your water and sweets for your needy customers.

Ubend R.S.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ironically, i heard the same comment from a black cab driver the other day but he didn't have a Russian accent lol made me chuckle too :biggrin:
erm. it's why i posted. you may have been the last to get it, but at least you got it. a bit like the many 1st and second generation immigrants complaining about immigrants over the past few years. a rickshaw complaining to a cabbie that 'they are nicking our work' is as you say, ironic.