Didn't get promotion again, now up to 2.2x So wrong

Uber Steve LV

My streak continues, 6 weeks in a row with no incentive to drive. Now offering up to 2.2x! That's like every ride being XL. How random is this bullish, I know people who get it every week, every god damn week. Nothing random about it. They have a set that will never get it, and maybe a group that is random. But this is bull

Abmija

Did you opt out on any Uber Spam emails? Uber fare guarantee shows up on my junk mail. Dude you need to talk to somebody, that is not fair. It's costing you a lot of $$$.

uberxreallysux

My streak continues, 6 weeks in a row with no incentive to drive. Now offering up to 2.2x! That's like every ride being XL. How random is this bullish, I know people who get it every week, every god damn week. Nothing random about it. They have a set that will never get it, and maybe a group that is random. But this is bull
It seems if you drive too much or canceled a lot rides then uber excluded you. But it's still not fair. That's discrimination. Uber only reward the drivers that don't drive too much. Lure them into driving it seem.

Uber Steve LV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It seems if you drive too much or canceled a lot rides then uber excluded you. But it's still not fair. That's discrimination. Uber only reward the drivers that don't drive too much. Lure them into driving it seem.
92% acceptance rate, only 2 cancels all month, 4.88 rating. Acceptance rate low because I'm trying to go offline and they ping me.

uberxreallysux

92% acceptance rate, only 2 cancels all month, 4.88 rating. Acceptance rate low because I'm trying to go offline and they ping me.
If that's the case then uber is discriminated against you. Uber has no idea how to treat their drivers. I've never seen a company so greedy and incompetent

dpthree

They are trying to phase out us original drivers. I haven't received an offer since I refused to drive edc weekend.

usnftc

They are trying to phase out us original drivers. I haven't received an offer since I refused to drive edc weekend.
I am one of the original drivers and still receive the promos and guarantees. I am also part time if that makes any difference. Only worked 2 days last week and received this weekend guarantee again. Don't understand Uber's logic but I feel bad for the guys who never get an offer. Would gladly give mine up if I could. Don't need to drive but nice to be social and get out. Use all my earnings to pad my retirement accounts.

TransporterX

I am one of the original drivers and still receive the promos and guarantees. I am also part time if that makes any difference. Only worked 2 days last week and received this weekend guarantee again. Don't understand Uber's logic but I feel bad for the guys who never get an offer. Would gladly give mine up if I could. Don't need to drive but nice to be social and get out. Use all my earnings to pad my retirement accounts.
I'm one of their 2014 drivers too.

Tool727

Sorry to see you excluded. It does seem to defy the odds.

FWIW - same boat here. No offers since EDC weekend for me.

Uber Steve LV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Listen.......these people are a business and no loyalty with computer programs that eliminate you from incentives.
It's not a computer program. They have 3 groups, 1 group will always get the promos, 1 group will never get it, the last group is random on who gets it and who doesn't. This is how they they collect data to find out what gets people to drive. It's ending this month, then they can look at the people who got promos in July to the driving habits in August without promo, then maybe give those who got screwed in July to see if they drive more in August.

kojeislandincha

It's not a computer program. They have 3 groups, 1 group will always get the promos, 1 group will never get it, the last group is random on who gets it and who doesn't. This is how they they collect data to find out what gets people to drive. It's ending this month, then they can look at the people who got promos in July to the driving habits in August without promo, then maybe give those who got screwed in July to see if they drive more in August.
Well since you work Uber then I believe this

uberxreallysux

Maybe. Nevertheless. Uber still suxs