Didn't get incentives. Uber makes up an acceptance rating excuse

KibblesNBitz

why are these people so incompetent? Are they just uninformed, or are they trying to steal money? I just got an email back about my gold status and they are saying that I didn't get my incentives last week, this Friday and Saturday because my acceptance rating was below 80%

Uberchampion

why are these people so incompetent? Are they just uninformed, or are they trying to steal money? I just got an email back about my gold status and they are saying that I didn't get my incentives last week, this Friday and Saturday because my acceptance rating was below 80%
Was your acceptance rate less that 80%?

KibblesNBitz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was your acceptance rate less that 80%?
I've gotten emails from them saying everything from not having done enough rides to not having a high enough acceptance rating. THERE ARE NO REQUIREMENTS FOR THESE BOOSTS- on top of that, I've done 45 trips minimum every week. They keep making excuses. I'm about to go to small claims.

DudeCity

If this is the last week of BOOST ( Turbo for Some )

It's really Obvious why all these Malfunctions it's

all to save a Cool Mil or More hahahah..........

Got Fubered One more Time..........:eek::p:eek:

OOOhhhhhh Ya bby.

hy1368

Mine is 74% this week, 76 rides. They better give me Plat. Or will this be the last week of boost earnings anyway?
thats what I am thinking to:rolleyes:n the email I recieved it only shows boots up to monday july 4th.Hope I am wrong. But I guess this week will be last week of incentives.

Ambiguous

thats what I am thinking to:rolleyes:n the email I recieved it only shows boots up to monday july 4th.Hope I am wrong. But I guess this week will be last week of incentives.
thats what everyone thought the last holiday too then we got the incentive email on Tuesday for the rest of the week or that weekend

DG LA DRIVER

über is a @@@@ing joke... sooner or later they are going to piss off the wrong driver by stealing their money and one crazy person is all it takes to visit an uber office and make a STATEMENT....

LASAC_BER

I didn't get mine because I 'didn't have enough rides in the geofence area' and after 20 emails back and forth, sending proof of all my rides that WERE in the geofence area (core), they paid me and said 'blah blah blah this is a one time thing blah blah blah we appreciate your hard work blah blah blah.'

They have no answer why my core isn't outlined.

SorryBluetoothOnly

I've gotten emails from them saying everything from not having done enough rides to not having a high enough acceptance rating. THERE ARE NO REQUIREMENTS FOR THESE BOOSTS- on top of that, I've done 45 trips minimum every week. They keep making excuses. I'm about to go to small claims.
75 rides gets me Platinum every week. My acceptance and cancellation rates are not good at all.

I do have to be careful when counting my rides on Fri/Sat to make sure I'm not counting invalid rides (e.g. destination filter, outside of core, cancelled ride).

eman1122

I didn't know only rides in the core counted toward your incentive count. I always thought all rides counted toward your incentive count but core rides would have the incentive boost added.

LASAC_BER

I didn't know only rides in the core counted toward your incentive count. I always thought all rides counted toward your incentive count but core rides would have the incentive boost added.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. They also tried to tell me my pool ride that had 3 pickups only counted as one ride.

SorryBluetoothOnly

People on this board have been saying for a long time now to play it safe and only count core rides. I know the fine print says "LA County", but that could easily be an oversight on their part. Would you be legally correct? Yes. Good luck in court! :confused:

99% of my rides are in core anyway, so when I'm counting, I play it safe. It only amounts to 2 extra rides on a weekly basis, if any at all.