• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

DiDi Starting in Perth??

Board

I had a drunk German girl tell me that, She worded it to her BF rather loud, I like it that way. Then told me the only difference in the word. There is a line on top or over the "U" in Uber.
Glad that German was a girl and not a bloke, I would have Been so scared and shifting myself for safety reasons the whole trip hahaha

I had a drunk German girl tell me that, She worded it to her BF rather loud, I like it that way. Then told me the only difference in the word. There is a line on top or over the "U" in Uber.
Glad that German was a girl and not a bloke, I would have Been so scared and shifting myself for safety reasons the whole trip hahaha
FYI It's actually Über and in German it means over, like driving over a speed bump or driving over a hill. Just saying...

Board

FYI It's actually Über and in German it means over, like driving over a speed bump or driving over a hill. Just saying...
Hmmm just like Ubers bussiness model a few years from now, from when started, to when it peaked, then down again to the day it went broke.
Suits it.

The Gadget

Early Bird sign up finishes tomorrow for the Drivers, only takes a day. Should be an easy extra $100. You get a call from a private number to finish the signup process. Not sure if $100 in cash or credit on rides does not say cash like the Driver referral.

Attachments

vinzvinz92

Early Bird sign up finishes tomorrow for the Drivers, only takes a day. Should be an easy extra $100. You get a call from a private number to finish the signup process. Not sure if $100 in cash or credit on rides does not say cash like the Driver referral.
Are the bonuses still available?

Kyanar

Did you see the fake survey about 93% of drivers would like to get paid less for driving? :p
Such a load of BS. Yeah 93% of drivers are voting for a pay cut.
Didi proving themselves to be even more dodgier then even Taxifry aka Bolting out of Oz.
That more then 9 out of 10 drivers demanding a pay cut driving for Didi.
Funnily enough, @andyxc was absolutely prophetic in his statement "now they can raise service fees to 15% and say drivers voted for it" - except that they're actually raising them to 18% (oh, and taking away destinations) - unless you complete some undefined "quests", anyway.

Lol open to try working for.....

Post automatically merged:

Cause working for the dodgy uncle just out of prison Uber and the alcholic @@@@ty grandmother Mola and the half wit ( no offense Pres) step brother who bolted
That's totally false. DiDi is actually "beepbeep" in pinyin. Short for their full company name of "DiDi Chuxing" (or, literally, "beepbeep commute").

UberFreak

Just saw this thread as well about a new entrant (after commenting on other thread). I’m seeing another taxi service called Champ in my travels around Perth

Focused

Happy to take their marketing slush fund during the first few weeks, then drive for whoever pings and pays.