• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Didi pay,cut off time and no flex pay.

Fuldrunks

After becoming used to flex pay, struggling like hell financially. doing didi early in the week is a problem. Also hearing some bad reports about their commission going up to that similar to uber after the early bird, honeymoon bullshit.

DA08

After becoming used to flex pay, struggling like hell financially. doing didi early in the week is a problem. Also hearing some bad reports about their commission going up to that similar to uber after the early bird, honeymoon bullshit.
Tjey already said they increasing the commission from jan to 18% in the east..

Immoralized

Still haven't sign up with Didi as they haven't brought anything interesting to the table like Ola did. I got interested in signing up with Ola because you got 7.5% commission for the first 6 months which was worth it.

Didi incentive was $100 sign up bonus and 0% commission for the first 4 weeks. Like F that hundred and that zero commission where the sun don't shine. I'll probably lose money signing up since you got to upload all the documents then go into Didi office to complete the sign up process.

UberOnAu

Does anyone know the cut off time with Didi? Is it Sunday night or early Monday Am. I need to work uber to reduce my cancellation rate from 5% to 3% as my points uber pro has fallen from Gold to Blue and I'm not even blue any more. :frown: They have become so controlling with unrealistic goals.

peteyvavs

Does anyone know the cut off time with Didi? Is it Sunday night or early Monday Am. I need to work uber to reduce my cancellation rate from 5% to 3% as my points uber pro has fallen from Gold to Blue and I'm not even blue any more. :frown: They have become so controlling with unrealistic goals.
? Uber has you brainwashed, Uber gold plat and dia won’t even get you a tube of lube.

Focused

Still haven't sign up with Didi as they haven't brought anything interesting to the table like Ola did. I got interested in signing up with Ola because you got 7.5% commission for the first 6 months which was worth it.

Didi incentive was $100 sign up bonus and 0% commission for the first 4 weeks. Like F that hundred and that zero commission where the sun don't shine. I'll probably lose money signing up since you got to upload all the documents then go into Didi office to complete the sign up process.
IMHO, they incentivized Uber to bring out their current 5% perk for full-timers.
I had all the docs anyway from previous signups/renewals, so took 20 mins on the app. Didn't need to go to the office either.

Probably too late to get that bonus, but you must be doing good to avoid a $100 tip for 20mins+10 rides work.

Immoralized

IMHO, they incentivized Uber to bring out their current 5% perk for full-timers.
I had all the docs anyway from previous signups/renewals, so took 20 mins on the app. Didn't need to go to the office either.

Probably too late to get that bonus, but you must be doing good to avoid a $100 tip for 20mins+10 rides work.
Yes I make more a significantly more.
Yes they required me to go into the office to complete my registration it was during the bonus incentive period.
Uploaded the stuff all good and got a message next day advising me that all is good just hop into the office and complete ur registration.
At this point Uber already offering 5% perk so didn't attract me at all knowing Didi jobs will be slow to trickle in even though it peak season.

I probably will hop into the office after NYE or when they are going to provide actual incentives/rewards. However will not be holding my breath as they seem to be a little tighter with their wallets then Ola is. Even Ola has 0% commission promo running daily after you complete 4 trips in a 3 hour time frame.

Didi sign up bonus wasn't straight up $100 if it was then everyone would of hop onto it. I would of did the round trip to the office even. $100 after sign up and then 10 trips. Basically 10 bucks extra each trip where trips would of been hard to come by. I'm guessing it would of taken the average driver a day or more to get those 10 trips. Do you come out on top or not? I didn't do it so I wouldn't know.

They not really offering anymore then what their competitors already offering with a larger rider base and a larger network that is established right at this moment.

Last edited:
Is the Uber 5% perk only for full timers?
I thought everyone was getting it for the next 6 weeks.

Last edited:

Focused

Is the Uber 5% perk only for full timers?
I thought everyone was getting it for the next 6 weeks.
Sure, perhaps I'm generalising there, but 50 trips is a stretch for a weekender, and correct my math, but you'd be better off playing the apps against each other and doing 25/25/5 Uber/DiDi/Ola trips on a weekend, then 55 Uber trips.

Didi sign up bonus wasn't straight up $100 if it was then everyone would of hop onto it. I would of did the round trip to the office even. $100 after sign up and then 10 trips. Basically 10 bucks extra each trip where trips would of been hard to come by. I'm guessing it would of taken the average driver a day or more to get those 10 trips. Do you come out on top or not? I didn't do it so I wouldn't know.
I got my 10 last weekend, and with the various promos across Uber/Didi a gross income PB (only had one Ola ping all weekend). Didn't drive outside daylight hours (stuff to do). If you're FT Uber, the 5% is probably worthwhile though.

Last edited:

Immoralized

Sure, perhaps I'm generalising there, but 50 trips is a stretch for a weekender, and correct my math, but you'd be better off playing the apps against each other and doing 25/25/5 Uber/DiDi/Ola trips on a weekend, then 55 Uber trips.

I got my 10 last weekend, and with the various promos across Uber/Didi a gross income PB (only had one Ola ping all weekend). Didn't drive outside daylight hours (stuff to do). If you're FT Uber, the 5% is probably worthwhile though.
Ola pretty weird with their pings. The more you drive for them the higher you go into priority with them. That and they have a practice of sending ping out in waves so it goes out to the first few drivers in the area which goes to the fastest person to accept and after that goes to the second lot of drivers on lower priority level.

It not as advance as uber AI but it doesn't really have to be. Uber AI sucks a lot of time as it'll send you rubbish jobs 20km away which the Ola pings rarely ever do. In my case never seen it. Both companies have their pros and cons.

Some people downloaded this https://maxymoapp.com/
You can filter rideshare app ping request very streamlined.

Good luck to all drivers this weekend.

Fuldrunks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

It's all just "Modern Day Slavery". Fukem.
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe anyone got sucked into this uber blue and gold pro crap.
It's BS!

Last edited: