Did y'all see this wilderbeast get kicked of Southwest flight?

Inshur
Status
Not open for further replies.

the African

What is done to Black and Brown people eventually comes to the white community. When will whites learn that silence implies consent. Here so-called white privilege does not work! LOL She probably thought she was republican too! Heck, I bet she laughed at the black/brown people getting kicked off their flights...

anyway enjoy the show: (i can't post link yet...so google "woman forced off southwest flight), and enjoy the show.

MHR

Are you referencing the woman dragged off because she was screaming about being allergic to dogs and there were dogs on the flight?

BTW, she had no documentation supporting this claim. Southwest responded appropriately.

BTW, she's a Muslim.

MHR

Plenty of white Muslims. Religion has nothing to do with race. You never read the autoboigraphy of Malcolm X?
Actually I have read his autobiography. Thanks for asking.

Being a Muslim calls into question her claim about dog allergies. Muslims consider dogs to be unclean and that is why I referenced her religion.

the African

I never hear you guys say that to the racist post(s) done by frank underwood...like his hygiene thread.Why the double standard when i make you look in the mirror? Hypocracy will get you nowhere with me.

Salvi

Actually I have read his autobiography. Thanks for asking.

Being a Muslim calls into question her claim about dog allergies. Muslims consider dogs to be unclean and that is why I referenced her religion.

If a dog pisses all over the place THAT is unclean and impure. Not the actually dog itself. Everyone, some Muslims included, got this wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshur New York