Did Uber have office in Baton Rouge ??

Mazin

Did Uber have office in Baton Rouge????

My problem is : I signed with Uber and my background check still pending because they ask me to bring letter from the DMV shows the original issue date for my driving license! And then open checker to upload it!!!!!
Now : how can I upload this Letter on checker? Because when you open it it shows PDF file and ask to download it!!!!
Thank you guys

Cocobird

If you have the address, can you give it to me ?
And what they open ?

He said "DID" as in, used to, no longer existent. Like the rates and the rides per hour, Uber cut it. Hey, you're just in time to celebrate another rate cut. Uber should be cutting the rates in January, or February.

Envisionit

Did Uber have office in Baton Rouge????

My problem is : I signed with Uber and my background check still pending because they ask me to bring letter from the DMV shows the original issue date for my driving license! And then open checker to upload it!!!!!
Now : how can I upload this Letter on checker? Because when you open it it shows PDF file and ask to download it!!!!
Thank you guys
Just email it to them via the support email address. The Uber app may provide an option to upload or attach a doc or photo of it via one of the support options

Mazin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay I got a letter from the DMV says the original issue date.
What about the accident? Is this okay ??

stevedmc

Go get a construction job. I can't believe people still want to drive for Uber after this flooding.