Did Uber fall off in Ace deuce?

MssweetsA2

First home game day and absolutely no surge in downtown Ann Arbor.... Are you kidding me right now? Lyft has these 100% guarantees and Uber is just losing...they have to be losing money. Who in their right mind would take a passenger stuck in game traffic for 30 mins for $2.16??!!

Matthew Thomas

First home game day and absolutely no surge in downtown Ann Arbor.... Are you kidding me right now? Lyft has these 100% guarantees and Uber is just losing...they have to be losing money. Who in their right mind would take a passenger stuck in game traffic for 30 mins for $2.16??!!
Hmm good thing I decided to sit out the game traffic today. A2 seems to have a flood of noob ants who do not know how to LOG THE HELL OFF and MAKE THE SURGE COME ON!!!! These noobs are perfectly happy with base rate minimum fare rides. Surge has been very few and far between in A2 this year so far.

aamm

It was surging most of the day for me. I did pretty well. And had 2 groups of alumni that each tipped me $20 cash.

MssweetsA2

It was surging most of the day for me. I did pretty well. And had 2 groups of alumni that each tipped me $20 cash.
I constantly reload my app because I noticed if you don't it doesn't update any surge pricing. Regardless before the game and during the game there was no surge except for on the outskirts of Ann Arbor where there were no requesting riders.

aamm

Hmm, I went to the game (and went to a tailgate around 10), so I only really drove really early or in the evening. Maybe that's why my experience was different.

Matthew Thomas

I constantly reload my app because I noticed if you don't it doesn't update any surge pricing. Regardless before the game and during the game there was no surge except for on the outskirts of Ann Arbor where there were no requesting riders.
Yeah A2 always has that BS surge on the NW side and I NEVER get pings out there. All the pings I get come from either downtown or west of Zeeb Road....